compliments and insults give u kiss

"Well lookie here. Why are the walls red? They have horrible color choices here." Asher itches his arm as he inspects the blood. Which he thought was paint.
Because he's an idiot.
"Asher stop eating the paint. There's perfectly good food here." Erik states, looking at the vending machine in front of him.
"Oh sweet there's a cage here." Asher replies, walking over to a stainless steel cage and goes into it. "OH WHAT THE FUCK."
Erik quickly jogs over to Asher, preparing himself to see something fucked up. Asher quickly takes Erik's arm and holds onto it. "Stop being a wuss and get off me. I don't want a guys chest on me. You don't even have boobs." Erik wriggles out of Asher's grip and goes into the cage.
"HEY! I have wonderful boobs for a guy. Your just jealous my chest is bigger than yours."
"Your chest is bigger than mine because you weigh more than i."
"Ohhh I'm sorry mr. 'Look at my fucking amazing six pack' that not all guys are EQUAL."
"A..are you complimenting me? Or insulting me? I really can't tell." Erik looks at what scared Asher; it was a person without their head. "People sure have weird fetishes...eating a guys dick..." Erik mumbles.
"I'm insulting you! You...gorgeous man, with your hazel eyes and fluffy brown hair, your well-toned and tanned body...your...hotness."
"You say those things, but your way more hotter than me. Who doesn't like black hair and blue eyes? A rare and beautiful combination." Erik sets Asher's chin in his hand as their eyes take in each others face, their lips, so full of life, as if they were begging to kiss. They leaned close and-
"Sorry to interrupt but why are you here?" A random voice came from the shadows, making them jump 5 feet apart.
"Oh hey babe! Your that girl earlier-" Asher started "-Who killed Mr. Taxi-Man!"