3

Guys I am setting a target and to get the next part u guys have to complete it....

Target: 250+ votes and 50+ comments.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

It has been three days to Cabir who came consciousness and he himself shifted in Manik's room.

Everything was upside down. Fab 5 is like broken now without Manik. Manik's father came back in Mumbai. Where as Nandini is like lifeless. She used to be in her room most of the time.

Chachi and chacha ji was worried looking at her. Today Nandini got up and went down in college outfit.

Chachi: tu College ja rahi hai?

Nandini: nahi...

Nandini just said this and went out and chachi kept on looking at her. Chacha came to her and said

Chacha: Nandini kaha gayi?

Chachi: Manik ke paas....

Chacha: ayyiappa pata nahi aisa kyun kar rahe hain...aaj joh halat iski hai dekhi nahi jaati.

Chachi: sahi kaha aapne...mera sona munda aur meri bachhi ko aise dekh nahi sakti main...rab ji kare ki Manik jaldi thik ho jaye...

Chachi got tears while saying and chacha ji hugged her sideways. Here in hospital Cabir looked at his side where Manik was kept.

Cabir: aur kitna sona hai tujhe....uth ja na...tujhe pata hai na hume kitne music album banane hai..aur mujhe tujhe and Nandini ko tease bhi karna hai...aur tujhe yaad hai hum kitna saara time spend karte the...

Saying this he went into the memory lane of he and Manik spending time. He remembered the day when Manik and Nandini were celebrating New year's eve when Soha was there.

Cabir: aur tujhe yaad hai New year's eve pe tu aur Nandini Adam and Eve. God I still can't stop laughing...

Cabir looked at him and said

Cabir: ek aur baar vaise hi tum log karna...aur mujhe ek chance de dena to tease you guys...

He was just saying their memories where as Manik was not at all responding. Cabir was busy in talking when Nandini entered.

Cabir looked at her and saw her face which was expressionless. Cabir was feeling bad for her but he couldn't do anything.

Nandini: how r u Cabir?

Nandini asked him as but there was no expression on her Cabir nodded and Nandini went and sat beside Manik.

Nandini: today also you are like this na? When will you come to your senses?

Cabir looked at her listening. Nandini used come here and speak the same words. Cabir had seen them broken but not like this.

Cabir: usko toh bas sona hai...hume yaha pareshaan karke

Nandini: sahi kaha... u know he promised me that he will be with me in my every day and look...here he is sleeping like pig...

Cabir: aur nahi toh kya...pig hi nahi balki he is gadha..

Nandini: aye u can't say like that...

Cabir was trying to create the moment little lively and Nandini was just trying to tell Manik how she is now without him.

Cabir: arey waah tum kaho tih thik aur main kahu toh mujhe dant mil rahi hai.. Manik dekh teri Nandini ko mujhe dant rahi hai...

Nandini: use bol ke kya fayda...uthega toh nahi...