22

You guys are amazing.

Love you...

I just love ur comments though I am not replying them but I will later on

Here is update.

It's 2000 words guys I expect good response.

TARGET: 400 + VOTES AND 50 COMMENTS

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini was sleeping peacefully snuggling into the quilt. Where as our dear Manik was having shower.

It was just 7:30 and he is up already...smiling brightly wanna know why?

(Main kyun bataun? 😝)

He moved out of the washroom with towel wrapped around his waist. Water was dripping from his back. His gaze fell on Nandini who was looking so cute that he wanted to gobble her.

Smiling he went to her,he bent little towards her and placed his lips on her forehead and moved to change smiling.

He was humming a song and taking out his clothes from the wardrobe. Here Nandini slightly opened her eyes ...she wondered her eyes around but her eyes caught her man's sight.

She smiled looking at him busy humming and taking out his clothes. She slowly got up and sat properly.

Manik turned and saw her already awake...he smiled brightly and moved towards her asking

Manik:ohh...you r awake...good morning...

He pecked her lips making her blush...she also wished him morning...

Manik: how r u feeling? I hope u don't have weakness... yesterday night you threw up so much...

Nandini: I am okay...koi weakness nahi hai...but why r u awake so early? U toh wake up around 8 and all

Manik: ohh... don't tell me you forgot...

Nandini: what?

She asked being confused... Manik sighed and said

Manik: arey we have ur appointment today...

Nandini: Manik it is around 10 why u have to get up sp early...

Manik:ohh... I didn't knew....

Nandini smiled and said taking his hands in her

Nandini: it's okay...infact I am happy this time you will be with me...

Manik smiled and bobbed his head and said picking her up...

Nandini: ohh..what are u doing? Put me down...

Manik: shh... main bas washroom tak chod dunga yrr...

Saying this he entered inside the washroom and placed her on the floor. He moved outside and said before closing the door.

Manik: I'll get ur clothes...

Nandini: that's not needed...

But he didn't listen. He went and took out a normal clothes for her with her inners and knocked the door.

She opened it and he hand overed them.

Manik: ye lo...tell me if there is any need...

Nandini bobbed her head with a smile. He turned to go but she called him...he raised his eye brow asking what?

She guestuered him to bend down. He did and she pecked his cheek making him smile and blush. He left frok there pecking her forehead.

Manik came out and wore his clothes with smile. He then waited for Nandini and soon she came out in