11

Check out my new upcoming story and let me know and also shower ur love

Here is the update...

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any...

It reall hurts when ur own family doesn't support you in your struggles. When you need them the most they leave you.

What was Nandini's mistake? No...there was nothing...

But she getting pregnant that was something which was troubling Murthy's being middle class for them their reputation is more important.

Anyways... Nandini is staying in Malhotra Mansion on insistence of Shrikant.

Today Manik's doctor will be coming to check on Manik's health. Nandini just came out of her washroom in jeans and top.

She moved down and saw Shrikant waiting for her to have breakfast.

Shrikant:good morning Nandini

Nandini:good morning papa...aapne abhi tak nahi khaya breakfast?

Shrikant: was waiting for you...come and have breakfast fir Manik's doctor also will be coming.

Nandini bobbed her head and sat and they both had breakfast. Later on the doctor came and he went with Nandini in Manik's room to check on him.

The doctor was checking him and Nandini was standing...at that time only fab 4 entered with Navya.

Nandini looked at them and Navya went to her and stood beside her. The doctor said getting up.

Doctor: I am happy to say that he is recovering...and let's just hope that he gets up soon...

Listening him Nandini's happiness had no end. She looked at Navya and smiled brightly.

Cabir: do you have any idea when he will be up? it's been almost 2 months now...

Yes it's been a month that Nandini is staying in Malhotra Mansion. Her family has left her support. But somewhere chachi is there for her.

Doctor: well I can't say anything now... let's just hope that he gets up soon.

They bobbed their head and the doctor left from there.

Cabir: I just hope he comes back to his senses... I am not gonna leave him...idiot kahi ka...

They chuckled and laughed. Later on everyone left except for Nandini. She went and sat beside Manik and said taking his hand in her hand.

Nandini: I am happy that you are recovering...but don't make me wait more now...and baby too...

Nandini said with tears and pecking his forehead she left from there.