The Longest Day (Part 1)

Every tribe had come together for clean-up after one of their wildest parties.

Some of the plants had shriveled up and the water and food had to be restocked.

The work had to take at least one week.

Some of the Trolls haven't even slept yet.

Especially some of the leaders.

Poppy announced, "Great work, everyone. If we keep this up, we should be done in two more days."

Branch said, "That is if we can keep from going nutso."

Poppy asked, "What do you mean?"

Branch explained, "We've been up for a week. It's day eight and this is when things can get a little crazy."

They took a look at some of the other Trolls.

Smidge was struggling with lifting a basket...of a small flower.

The fashion twins were sewing...with no materials.

Yep, everyone looked like they were out of it.

Poppy said, "Yeah. It has been a while since we slept, but we can last a couple of more days. And we'll even let them throw in a couple of naps."

King Quincy said, "I hope so because some are looking worse than most."

He pointed to Delta.

She tried to throw some water onto a plant, but she was having trouble just walking normally.

Eventually, she landed face first on the ground and was covered in water.

Prince D said, "Even sadder; She's been trying to water that one plant all day."

Poppy said, "Yeah. I see what you mean."

Just then, Barb zoomed by.

"Woohoo!"

She shouted, "Ah, hello, everyone. What a glorious day to make repairs!"

Everyone was surprised by her new attitude.

Branch knew what it was, "Uncontrollable euphoria. Classic sleep deprivation symptom."

Poppy asked, "And how do you know about this?"

Branch responded, "You know how paranoid I used to be. How many sleepless nights do you think I had?"

Poppy said, "Makes sense. So, Barb's attitude may be from lack of sleep?"

Barb said, "Haven't slept a wink. But, I feel so amazing! It's like I have wings! I feel so good!"

She then started running around, flapping her arms like she was flying.

Trollex asked, "We're not all gonna get like this, are we?"

Branch said, "Sleep deprivation is a multifaceted disorder. Wide array of symptoms. Take Delta. For her, it's lack of coordination."

She tried to water the plant again, but fell again.

Branch continued, "It could be anything from mood swings to complete catatonia. You know, stuff that doesn't normally happen."

Trollzart was washing one of the critters, but he then hugged it close, "I love you. You're my everything. You're the reason my heart beats. Do you hear that? That's all you."

He then laughed hysterically, then started sobbing.

"I want my mommy!"

Branch said, "Like I said, mood swings. But, there are other symptoms. Like, some people would get insanely paranoid."

Trollex asked, "Really? Paranoid?"

Everyone looked at him.

Trollex frantically asked, "Why are you all looking at me like that? Don't look at me. There's nothing to see here. Walk away. Walk away. Just walk away."

Prince D said, "I have a feeling this is gonna be our longest day."