Big Blue Baddie (Part 3)

The room was filled with cut photos of Riff, most of which had knives or scissors.

Biggie came into the room, "What are you doing in here?"

Riff jumped, "I know what you're up to!"

Biggie then said, "Then you've left me no choice."

Biggie went into of one the drawers and started searching for something.

However, before he had a chance, Riff quickly ran right past him.

But, Biggie stopped him, "You and I have business to attend to...in Vibe City."

Riff freaked out, "Vibe City? What did you do to the people of Vibe City?!"

Riff then ran outside, grabbed a nearby flyer, and raced to Vibe City.

But, Biggie was right on his tail.

Riff tried to shake him, but to no avail.

Riff then got an idea.

He went up and looped over Biggie, so now he was behind him.

Biggie stopped, but Riff raced towards him.

Riff immediately ran into him, causing Biggie to fall off and have a bad landing.

Riff shouted, "Can't do anymore harm now, chubby!"

Riff was finally able to make it to Vibe City.

But when he went inside, it was all dark.

"Oh, no! I'm too late! Is anyone here?! Can anyone hear me?!"

Just then, the lights went on.

"Surprise!"

Every tribe jumped out.

Biggie then came in, "Aw, I missed it."

Barb said, "Happy early birthday, dude! We were planning to do this on your actual birthday, but Biggie called and said we'd have to do it tonight because you were getting suspicious."

Queen Essence said, "Aren't we all lucky to have such a nice friend?"

But, Riff said, "Nice friend...or a murderer?!"

Everyone gasped.

Biggie said, "What? I'm not a murderer."

Riff continued, "He trapped me in his home! He locked the door so I couldn't escape!"

"What? The door wasn't locked."

"Well, then how come I couldn't just open it, like this?"

When he tried to open a nearby door, he had some trouble.

Prince D said, "Just pull it, man. It's not that heavy. Kids use it all the time. Little kids."

Riff then said, "It doesn't matter. What does matter is that you cut the phone line so I couldn't call for help!"

Biggie asked, "Are you talking about the phone in the guest room? It's an antique. It's just for decoration."

Riff then took his hands, "Then how do you explain the blood on your hands?"

Biggie said, "This is paint. For the banner I made for your party."

Riff then said, "You may have all these people fooled...but I saw you murder a Troll!"

"What?!"

"With a chainsaw!"

"That was an ice sculpture. Of you!"

He showed him the ice sculpture.

Riff then looked at him in an embarrassed way.

Trollzart asked, "What started this whole 'murder' conspiracy in the first place?"

Riff explained the article he saw in the newspaper.

Poppy said, "An article? Oh! That was probably from two weeks ago. It turned out to be a cranky baby Growl Beast."

Biggie said, "I like keeping old newspaper full of interesting stories."

Riff smiled sheepishly, "Wow. This is...pretty embarrassing."

King Quincy said, "Well, at least we've learned never to jump to hasty conclusions. Especially if you don't have all the facts."

Biggie looked at Riff, but then said, "That's ok, Riff. Oh, by the way, here you go."

The thing Biggie went into his drawer for was a collage made out of assorted photos of Riff.

Riff hugged Biggie, "Thanks, man, for being such a good friend."

Biggie said, "You're welcome. Now...let's get this party started!"

Everyone started to have fun at the party.