Chapter 11 ~ Confessions

The sun shone through the curtains and onto Gingers face. Sullivan was already up and getting dressed. Ginger sat up on the bed and looked around, she realized she wasn't in her room anymore.

"Oh Ginger, I moved us both into my room last night because I hate sleeping on the mattress in your room." He said taking out a shirt from the closet.

"You moved 'us'?" Ginger said smirking.

"Well...I...I didn't think it was a good idea to leave you alone." Sullivan stuttered.
Ginger smiled and carried on watching him.
Sullivan pulled up his braces and turned to Ginger.
"Miss Clark your staring." He chuckled.
Ginger blushed a deep scarlet red and looked down ashamed. She felt Sullivan sit down next to her but didn't look up

Sullivan gently rubbed her cheek.
"Ginger.... I love you." He stammered.
She looked up at him quickly and shocked.
"Tom I......." Before she could say anymore he kissed her gently on the neck, it sent shivers down her spine.
"If you want me to stop then say." He murmured in her ear.
Ginger couldn't say anything, she was lost for words.
He kissed her cheek lightly and then her neck again.
"Please don't stop." She spoke with slight desperation. With that he pulled away and looked into her eyes.
"Did I say something wrong?"

"No." He smiled holding her cheek. He leaned down kissed her soft lips. She gasped as he did so wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him back down onto the bed with her. It was delicate and slow but Ginger could tell Sullivan wanted more, as did she. She started pulling of his shirt, still kissing him passionately.
"I just got dressed." He laughed looking at her.
"Oh well." She sighed running her hands along his chest. Suddenly he grabbed her wrists and pushed her down hard against the bed. He started to bite and suck the side of her neck making her squeal.

"Stop...Tom...stop!" She giggled as he still held her wrists.

"Make me." He mumbled pulling her lower lip and smirking.

"I...hate....you...so much!" She said in between him kissing her.

"Yeah I bet you do." He chuckled suddenly pulling her night dress of her.
She screamed at him and hit him with the pillow causing him to fall of the bed bringing her down with him. They both landed on the wooden floor with Ginger ontop of Sullivan laughing.
He picked her back up and laid her down on the bed again.
"You are so beautiful." He smiled gazing at her. She blushed slightly, looking back at him.

"Now where were we?"He questioned her thoughtfully."Oh that's right." He spoke gently rubbing her lips with his thumb.
She smiled at him before her kissed her again, and again, and again.

4 hours later

Ginger lay ontop of Sullivan exhausted and tired whilst he smoked his cigarette.
"You ok?" He muttered gently stroking her hair."I mean you don't feel unwell or hurt in anyway do you?" He asked concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine, just tired and feeling stiff." She replied taking a puff of the cigarette.
"Can you imagine what Mrs McCarthy would say seeing us?" She chuckled.

"Yea...WAIT!" Sullivan sat up quickly.

"What's wrong Tom?"

"we are ment to be meeting the father at 12!"

"What time is it now." Ginger huffed slouching back down onto him.

"it's 11:55, we need to get up now!"

"Fine." Groaned Ginger getting awkwardly and putting on some clothes."I look like a Witch!" She exclaimed trying to tidy her hair in the mirror.

"You look divine." Sullivan said rolling his eyes.
Just as Sullivan put his jacket on the doorbell went.
They bother rushed out of the room and shut it behind them.