Ice cream and Idiots

Saturday had come today we were to visit my sisters grave. I dressed up nice, and we got some flowers on the way.

I was feeling a lot better,i wasn't on so many medications now just pain relief.

Me and hunter have spent a lot of time together and honestly I kinda like him.

I didn't realise how close we were to the graveyard. It would be about a 30min walk if hunter would let me visit and he couldn't take me.

Once we arrived hunter waited in the car.

I slowly got put of the car and walked over to her grave. Gosh I missed her so much.

The flowers were dead, dad hasn't visited. We're was he, did he even care. Did hunter do something?

I sat down and fixed up the new flowers I sat down and talked. Just talked about everything. Before I knew it, I was crying. I felt arms around me.

It was hunter he came to check on me.

"shh it's alright" he hugged me to his chest.

It felt so good to let all the tears and frustrations out.

I cried and cried for at least half an hour. I think i had fallen asleep cause before I know it I was being picked up and put in the car.

I woke up once we were in the car.

"Do you want ice cream"

" Yes please" I nodded

Gosh I would give anything to have a choc mint swirl ice-cream right now.

My head hurts and I'm exhausted from crying. I don't know how I kept all those tears bottled up.

We arrived at Chimmy's the ice-cream place. I dont know what his secret is but he makes the best ice-cream.

I unbuckled and hunter opened my door.

"thank you"

He grabbed my hand

WHAT!!! 
The butterfly's are going mental in my stomach right now.

We walked hand in hand to the booth and checked out the menu.

"What do you fancy " he said in a funny accent.

I laugh gosh that was absolutely Terrible.

Once we had gotten our ice creams we sat in silence for a little while.

Until he grabbed my hand over the table.

"I've been meaning to ask you something that's long overdue" he was tapping his foot, why was he so nervous?

"I'd like to take you out to dinner tomorrow night"

"I'd love that" I smiled and ate the rest of my ice-cream.

He smiled and we continued talking about random things.

Until...

The door slamed opened and in came hunters friends. They scooted us over and joined us.

Gosh they can be such idiots and why so loud.

"how are you to love birds" they wiggled they're eyebrows.

I could tell my face was as red as a tomato. I couldn't stop blushing "lovebirds" OMG lol. That's extremely embarrassing.

"Shut up idiot" Hunter pushed Sammy nearly shoving him out of his seat.

We all started laughing as he scrambled to stay on.

Gosh, this is amazing to actually be able to go out and hangout with people.

Thank you everyone for supportinge, I'm rather new to this so stay with me!!!