~*Chapter 13: Rejection*~

After Taehyung manages to finish his homework, they both showered (separately) and headed to the living room. They decided to watch some TV for the rest of the day.

While Jungkook was looking for something to watch, Taehyung spoke up. "Jungkook," Taehyung said catching Jungkook's attention. "About our parents, what if they find out?" Taehyung asked a bit worriedly.

Jungkook turned around to face him, "As I said before, they don't have to know," Jungkook reassured him. "And if they find out, they'll have to accept us no matter what."

"What about the school? If they hear were dating, who knows what they'll do," Taehyung said. "I don't care, as long as I'm with you, nothing else matters," Jungkook said.

"Enough talking about this, what do you want to watch?" Jungkook asked, changing the subject. "Something scary," Taehyung said.

"Are you sure? You don't want to watch anything else?" Jungkook asked. "Yes, I'm sure," Taehyung said confidently.

"Okay," Jungkook said before picking The Conjuring. "I'll get the blankets," Taehyung said before walking to his room.

Once everything was set, Jungkook started the movie. They were currently sitting apart from each other on the couch, which Jungkook didn't like.

Jungkook decided that he wasn't having any of the space between them. He pulled Taehyung towards him, causing Taehyung to yelp in surprise.

"That's more like it," Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around Taehyung. Taehyung just snuggled into Jungkook's arms as the movie started.

Halfway through the movie, there was a jump scare. This led Taehyung to scream and move closer to Jungkook. "Is my baby scared?" Jungkook teased.

Taehyung blushed a bit by the pet name Jungkook just gave him. He pushed his head onto Jungkook's chest to hide it.

"Taehyung, there's no need for you to hide it from me, I already know your blushing," Jungkook said. "Am not," Taehyung mumbled since his face was covered.

"If not, then look at me," Jungkook said. Taehyung looked up, he could see that Jungkook was smiling. "See, your blushing," Jungkook said.

"Fine, you got me," Taehyung said in defeat. Jungkook just chuckled and pulled Taehyung closer. They stayed in the same position until they both fell asleep forgetting that the movie was still going.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next day, Taehyung and Jungkook were heading to their school. Jungkook parked the car and they got out, they walked into the building while holding hands.

Some students stared and others whispered since it wasn't common for two boys to hold hands. Taehyung started to feel uncomfortable, Jungkook seemed to taken notice and tightened his grip around Taehyung's hand to comfort him.

Taehyung seemed to have calmed down a bit, once they reached his classroom Jungkook let go of his hand, "I'll see you after school," Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded before entering his classroom. "Good morning Taehyung," Mr. Kim said. "Good morning," Taehyung replied, he walked over to where Yoongi and Jimin were sitting.

"Hey guys," Taehyung said as he sat down. "Hey Taehyung," both Jimin and Yoongi said.

"Any plans before Spring break?" Taehyung asked. Spring break was in just a couple of days.

"Not really, but Yoongi and I are going to meet up with Hobi today," Jimin said. "The one who brought you guys home the day of the part?" Taehyung asked.

"That's the one," Jimin said. "What about you?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung just shrugged, "I'm not sure, might just sleep all day." "I would love to join you on that," Yoongi said, causing both Jimin and Taehyung to laugh.

"Alright everyone, class is about to start, so please pay attention," Mr. Kim said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Taehyung, wait up!" yelled Hangyeol trying to catch up to him, it was the end of class and Taehyung was making his way to meet up with Jungkook.

Taehyung stopped and turned around, "Do you need something?" Taehyung asked once Hangyeol caught up.

"Yeah, I was wondering if were free tonight," Hangyeol said. I'm free, why?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, do you want to go out with me on a date?" Hangyeol asked. Taehyung was caught off guard by his question.

"Taehyung?" Hangyeol said. "I-I'm sorry, I don't share the same feelings as you," Taehyung said quickly before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will be up in about an hour or so. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter!