~*Chapter 14: Plan*~

"Jungkook, I need to tell you something," Taehyung said. After he rejected Hangyeol, he couldn't help but feel guilt. He didn't know why he felt bad.

"I'm all ears," Jungkook said paying attention to the road. "Hangyeol asked me out..." Taehyung said. Jungkook tightened his grip on the steering wheel after hearing that.

"But I rejected him," Taehyung added quickly after seeing Jungkook's sudden change.

"Somehow, I feel guilty and I don't know why," Taehyung said.

Jungkook removed one hand from the steering wheel and placed it on top of Taehyung's thigh. "You don't need to feel guilty if you didn't do anything wrong," Jungkook said.
Taehyung sighed, he knew Jungkook was right, he shouldn't feel like this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was around 1:12 am and Taehyung couldn't sleep, he kept turning from side to side but nothing worked. He decided to go to the park that was in front of their apartment.

Taehyung put on his shoes and walked outside, he walked towards a  bench and sat down. It wasn't fully dark since there was some street light that was giving some light.

Taehyung sat there and stared at the night sky, after some time, he was interrupted by some noise. He turned around to find Jungkook standing there.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked and sat down next to him. "I couldn't sleep, so I decided to come out and distract myself for a bit," Taehyung said and leaned his head onto Jungkook's shoulder.

"It's very beautiful tonight," Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed in response agreeing with him.

"What will the future bring us?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not sure, but whatever it is, we'll be together," Jungkook said looking into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung smiled before Jungkook leaned in capturing his lips.

They shared a sweet kiss until they both needed air to breathe. " We used to argue a lot before. What happened to us?" Jungkook asked out of know where.

"I'm not sure, but thinking about it, what would we even argue about?" Taehyung asked. "I'm not sure," Jungkook said.

They both laughed at their memories of when they used to fight for everything when they were younger.

"We better get inside, we have school tomorrow," Jungkook said. "No, I don't want to get up," Taehyung whined.

Jungkook got down making Taehyung confused by his actions. "What are you doing Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm going to give you a piggyback ride, now get on," Jungkook said. Taehyung just smiled before wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook placed his hands underneath Taehyung's thighs before getting up. "I'm not heavy right?" Taehyung said.

"Nope, your light as a feather," Jungkook said making his way to their apartment.

What they didn't know was that someone was filming them from a distance.

"No wonder you rejected me, you're in love with your step-brother", Hangyeol said to himself, "Just see until the school sees this, you'll regret ever rejecting me."

Hangyeol took out his phone and looked for her sister's name, Minjeong. He decided to text her.

Hangyeol
I got it

Minjeong
Excellent, now send me the video

Hangyeol
Are you sure this plan will work?

Minjeong
Of course, it'll work. Soon you'll get your precious Taehyung while I get my Jungkook

Hangyeol
Okay

[Video Sent]

Minjeong
Perfect

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Double upload complete! Sorry for the short chapter, I'm really tired. Anyway, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. (I'm going to sleep it's like 2 am rn =-=)

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!