~*Chapter 18: Coming out*~

"Jungkook, Taehyung, come down," their mother said from downstairs.

"Coming!" Jungkook said before they both walked out into the living room.

Once they were in the living room, they saw their father.

"Dad!" Taehyung said while hugging his father.

"Hello, dad," Jungkook said, giving him a side hug.

"Hey, it's nice to see that you both came to visit," their father said.

"Yeah, we missed you both," Taehyung said after pulling away.

"The foods ready, come sit down," their mother said.

They all walked to the table and sat down. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting next to each other, and their parents, in front of them.

They chatted about how their days were, and many other things.

Everything was going well, that is when their father asked them both a question.

"Do you both have any girlfriends yet?" their father asked, making Jungkook and Taehyung quiet.

"O-oh, we don't, and about that..." Jungkook started but later trailed off.

"What is it? You know you can tell us anything," their mother said.

Jungkook looked over to Taehyung, who only nodded as if saying to continue.

Jungkook took a deep breath before talking. "Please don't judge us, but, Taehyung and I, we both love each other,"

Both of their parents went quiet, which scared Jungkook and Taehyung.

After a few minutes of silence, their mother spoke up.

"Oh, sweety, how could we ever judge you two," their mother said which surprised them, they were expecting her to yell at them or more, but neither of that happened.

"We were kind of expecting this to happen," their father said, surprising them even more.

"H-how?" Taehyung said, still shocked.

"Well, you two weren't very close as kids. So, when we bought the apartment for you two, we were expecting you two to grow closer towards each other," their father explained.

"Anyway, who wants dessert?" their mother asked.

They all raised their hands, making her laugh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After dinner, Jungkook and Taehyung walked back to their shared room.

"To be honest, I was expecting something bad to happen," Taehyung said, as he laid down on his bed.

"Me too, but I'm glad everything went okay," Jungkook said, laying beside Taehyung.

"You know that you have your bed, right?" Taehyung said.

"I know, but I want to sleep with you," Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around Taehyung.

"We won't fit in my bed, we're too big," Taehyung said.

"How about we move our beds together to make a big one," Jungkook suggest.

Taehyung thought for a while before nodding and getting up.

Once they finished moving the beds together, they laid next to each other. They talked for a while before Taehyung got up.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm going to take a shower, what else?" Taehyung said while grabbing his towel and clothes.

"Can I join you?" Jungkook said, making Taehyung blush.

"N-no, were in our parent's house you, dummy," Taehyung said before going into the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once Taehyung got out of the shower, Jungkook went inside the bathroom.

Taehyung laid on the bed while looking outside the window. He later then got a text from Jimin.

Jimin
Hey Tae!
How did the confession go with your parents?

Taehyung
Better than I thought actually

Jimin
Ooh, really!
Tell me!

Taehyung
Long story short, my parents might have had already known

Jimin
How could they have known?

Taehyung
You know how Jungkook and I never had the best relationship when we were younger, right?

Jimin
Yeah

Taehyung
Okay, so my parents bought the apartment for us to live together, and somehow get us to grow closer with each other, which worked, somehow

Jimin
Ahh, I see

Taehyung
What about you?
What are you doing right now?

Jimin
Yoongi and I are with our friend, Hoseok

Taehyung
When am I going to meet this Hoseok guy? I want to meet him

Jimin
How about, when Spring Break is over, we all go and hang out, how does that sound?

Taehyung
Sure, I can't wait to see you!

Jimin
Me too
I have to go, goodnight Tae

Taehyung
Goodnight Chim

After Taehyung turned off his phone, he turned around.

"Woah, Jungkook, you scared me," Taehyung said after taking notice of Jungkook.

"I could tell by the way you jumped a little," Jungkook said, earning a small smack on the head.

"What was that for?" Jungkook said while rubbing his head.

"That was for making fun of me," Taehyung said, pouting.

"Ah, I'm sorry, please forgive me," Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung towards him and making Taehyung fall on top of him.

"No," Taehyung mumbled.

"Fine, then I'll make you," Jungkook said before tickling him, causing Taehyung to laugh.

Taehyung managed to keep his laughter low since he didn't want to wake up his parents.

"F-fine, you, you win! I-I forgive you," Taehyung said, in-between his laughter.

Jungkook stopped tickling Taehyung and let him catch his breath. Once Taehyung caught his breath, he yawned.

"We better get some sleep," Jungkook said, adjusting himself and Taehyung.

"M'kay, " Taehyung mumbled since his head was resting against Jungkook's chest.

"Goodnight, Taehyung," Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around him.

"Goodnight, Jungkook," Taehyung said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. To be honest, I'm not sure if we're getting close to the end of this book, but it looks like it. I'll try to add more to this book if I can.

(I literally had trouble naming this chapter 😂)

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!