~*Chapter 19: Home*~

After Jimin finished texting Taehyung, he walked over to Hoseok, who was talking to Yoongi.

"Hey, Hobi, one of my friends wants to meet you," Jimin said while sitting next to Yoongi.

"Who?" Hoseok asked, looking over at him.

"Taehyung, he's one my and Yoongi's best friends," Jimin said.

"He's a nice person once you get to know him," Yoongi added.

"Okay, so, when am I going to meet him?" Hoseok asked, wanting to meet this Taehyung.

"We will all hang out together after Spring Break is over since he's staying over with his parents," Jimin said.

"Alright, anyway, it's getting late now, maybe you guys should stay overnight," Hoseok said while getting up and stretched.

"You sure? I mean, Yoongi and I don't live far away," Jimin said, not wanting to invade Hoseok's house.

"No, no, I'm sure, plus, I like having you guys over. I feel so lonely being by myself," Hoseok confessed.

Jimin looked over at Yoongi, and he just nodded. "Okay, we'll stay," Jimin said, smiling.

"Thanks, oh right, I'll sleep on the couch while you guys sleep in my room since you guys are my guests," Hoseok said.

"No, you'll come and sleep with us, after all, we're friends," Jimin said, grabbing onto Hoseok's hand.

"Think of it as a sleepover," Yoongi said.

"Fine, luckily, my bed is pretty big for all of us to fit," Hoseok said, walking them to his room.

When they entered Hoseok's room, Jimin's eyes widen once he saw the bed.

"You weren't kidding when you said your bed is big," Jimin said, making Hoseok and Yoongi laugh.

"You know, there's something else that is big," Hoseok said, making Jimin's eyes widen even more if that's possible.

"Yah! You creep," Jimin said, hitting Hoseok on the arm before hiding behind Yoongi.

Yoongi laughed once again, "Come on, let's sleep, I'm tired,"

They laid down next to each other with Jimin in the middle. As time went by, they all fell asleep. Yoongi and Hoseok having an arm around Jimin's waist.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Two weeks went by quickly for Jungkook and Taehyung. They were currently now driving back home.

"I can't wait to see Jimin and Yoongi again, " Taehyung said excitedly.

"Calm down Tae, we're just minutes away, " Jungkook said, trying to calm him down.

After they made it back home, they started unloading their things from the car.

"Home sweet home," Taehyung said once they were inside.

"Yeah, never knew I was going to miss our own privacy," Jungkook said, walking behind Taehyung and wrapping his arms around him.

"We have school tomorrow, I don't want to be walking around campus having hickeys all over me," Taehyung said, turning around to face him.

"But, at least people will know that you've already been taken," Jungkook said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully before smiling, "And I'm glad I am,"

They shared a quick kiss before pulling away.

"I'm hungry," Taehyung said.

"What does my baby want to eat?" Jungkook asked teasingly while walking to the kitchen.

"Anything will be fine," Taehyung said following behind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After they finished their dinner, they sat down on the couch.

They decided to watch some moves to pass time. Not long after, it was already past 10 pm.

"Jungkook, it's late and we have school tomorrow," Taehyung said.

"You're already tired?" Jungkook asked, in which Taehyung nodded.

"Let's go to bed them," Jungkook said and stood up from the couch.

"No, I'm too tired, carry me instead," Taehyung said, lifting his arms.

Jungkook just smiled before picking up Taehyung in bride style. He made his way to Taehyung's room and placed him there.

By the time Jungkook had placed him there, Taehyung was already sleeping.

Jungkook decided to lay next to him in which Taehyung automatically wrapped his arms around Jungkook, hugging him.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to fall asleep next to Taehyung as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I added some Yoonminseok at the beginning and hopefully, you guys enjoyed it. Also, the next chapter might be the last one, and I'm sad, I really, really enjoyed writing this book.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!