Where am i.....

|-| Anthony's P.O.V |-|

A lay in my bed, my eyes red and puffy. I started taking anti depressant pills, but they hardly worked. They never worked. It has been three days since the cops caught the serial killer that had been taking people into his house and eating them. I was relieved that they caught him but when I found out who it was my mind stopped working.

I couldn't think straight anymore after that. I've become a slut. For gross, old men who need a real life but couldn't care less about that. They only wanted young, boys for their pleasure. It was gross. But I needed the money and something to take my mind off of Alastor.

"Maybe just a few more pills will work..."

I whispered to myself. I forced myself out of bed and over to my bathroom. I searched through the cabinets for what I was looking for. There it is. I took the orange bottle and pulled the white cap off.

The bottle was almost empty, just a few pills at the bottom. I figured it was ok to take them all, so I did. But then it all went black. When I woke up, I was not in my bathroom. Nor a hospital. It was red all over, what the hell.

I pushed myself off of the ground, but something felt off. I looked down and saw two arms on each side of me. I screamed, but covered my mouth. I was shaking, a little scared.

I heard a car driving by me then suddenly stop a good 10 feet away. It slowly backed up. It looked like a limo? The tinted window came down, revealing a Grayish-blue demon? with heart glasses and a really, REALLY fluffy scarf thing. (teehee idk also idk if he actually talks but like ima make him talk-)

"Well aren't you a pretty thing.."

He grinned, showing his big sharp teeth. His eyes narrowed as he checked me out. I felt uncomfortable but just stood there. He opened the door and made a motion for me to come and sit. I didn't move for a few seconds before sighing and going to the car, only to be pulled in and sat in the lap of this, thing.

"Would you like to come work with me angel?"

Pet names? Already? Jeez. And what work? It looked like we're in hell, why would there be any work here? Then again, there was buildings and such so..

"What kinda of work."

"The porn industry"

Porn!? I quickly shook my head. He narrowed his eyes again, growling a bit. He pulled me off his lap and pulled out a card. He gave it to me, smiling a bit. He was scary. How did I say no again? I looked down at the card, a number.

"If you change your mind, call that number."

I stared at it for a while. I mean, if I did work here then I could get money or whatever currency is here. Plus I'm homeless, and I don't know anyone here like, at all. I looked around for a bit then sighed.

"Fine. I'll come and work with you.."

I looked up at him, seeing his smile widen. He muttered a 'good' then sat me in his lap again.

"Your stage name will be Angel Dust, but never your real name. If you somehow remembered it."

I nodded. Angel Dust. That's like a drug, yeah? It sounded weirdly pretty. The car finally stopped somewhere. He opened the door and grabbed my waist, practically pulling me against my will. He pushed open the doors and I was greeted with pink and blue lights.

There was a big stage in the center with a pole. He guided me to what I'm guessing was backrooms. He went to one and turned the knob, opening it.

"This is where you will be dressing up. Or staying"

He motioned to the bed in the left corner. I nodded. I wouldn't be too comfortable sleeping in a strip club. But, until I get enough money to get my own apartment somewhere, I'll have to settle here.

I felt a force pull me to the bed. Oh no. Oh god. Wha is he doing!? "Let's see if you need any training, shall we?" He grinned.

Fuck

______________________

A/N- *sobbing* IM SORRY ;(