He couldnt be...

|-| third P.O.V |-|

Alastor arrived at the hotel, knocking on the door. He stood outside, straightening his jacket and fixing his hair a bit to look presentable. Even though he is the radio demon he has standers and is a gentleman, well, sometimes. Not when he was off killing a demon for disrespecting him.

A few seconds went by when the door actually opened. He smiled widely at the short girl who was in front of him, looking like she had just seen jesus himself. This made Alastor smile more, seeing the fear and worry in her eyes.

"Hell—"

He was cut off by the door slamming shut in his face. Rude! That wasn't the appropriate way to treat a new guest!

He was about to knock again when he heard the door open. The same girl stood, staring at him, still scared for her life. He couldn't put the blame on her though, he was the radio demon after all.

"-llo—"

The door slammed shut again. He was annoyed at this point, but tried to calm down. His smile never left his face during the entirety of this fiasco. He heard a female voice from the other side of the door, and then another. They must be talking about him.

Charlie DID say Angel was in this as well, and that's partly why he came, other than boredom. But he would never admit or tell anyone.

The door suddenly opened again, he stood up straight and smiled, "may I speak now?" He asked, implying that she shut the door on him twice when he was in the middle of a greeting. She pondered for a split second before answering.

"You may.-"

"Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart, quite a pleasure!"

The fast talking radio host barged in, shaking Charlie's hand for a few second before walking around the place, still talking to Charlie. Vaggie went to go grab her spear as angel just sat there, watching as he sucked on the popsicle.

"Excuse my sudden visit but I saw your fiasco on a picture show! And I just couldn't resist! What a performance!"

He said, throwing his hands in the air before walking around. Charlie just stood, watching the over excited demon ramble, dumbfounded.

"-why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!" He paused so he could laugh a bit, "so many orphans.." he finished, with a wide grin.

He did enjoy that memory, for some odd reason but he was a serial killer and a cannibal so that doesn't really scream odd to him.

He was stopped by vaggie as she pointed her spear at him. He halted, grin still on his face. He was amused by the grey skinned woman, and it looked like she could get mad, very very, easy. This will be fun.

"Stop. Right. There. Cabron hijo de perra... I know your game. I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here! You pompous, cheesy, talk show shit lord."

She scowled, tightening her grip on the pointy weapon. Angel popped his head into the picture, a unamused expression replacing his usual flirty gaze.

He obviously didn't know who Alastor was or what he could do. He wasn't big on politics. Plus, he was a person who danced on a pole for a living, do you really think he would know about that kind of stuff? Nope.

(Other words they said here bc I don't feel like writing the rest, sorry)