Do i know him?

{{time skip, like when Hazbin hotel actually starts and it's just not me making stuff up}}

|-|Alastors P.O.V|-|

I was walking through 'town' when I noticed the princess of hell on the television. I watched for a few minutes, intrigued. Hotel? Well, since I have nothing else better to do, I'll stop by. Not for redemption of course, I don't believe that would work in the slightest! No, it was just for entertainment!

I zoned out a bit, but then was brought back into this sick reality. I stared at the television with a big smile plastered on my face.

"We are receiving word that a new player has entered the on going turf war! Lets go to the live feed"

New player? The clip played, showing a white and pink spider demon. A well known demon for his.....work. I shook my head a little, of course he would join. I never payed that much attention to him before, but something about him made me think about Anthony.

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit indeed! It looks like the one who just joined the battle is none other than porn actor Angel Dust! What a juicy coincidence! You must feel really stupid right now."

I would have to agree with that, she must feel like a fool! Then, my mind wandered to Angel Dust. Then Anthony. Anthony couldn't be Angel, right?

Anthony was sweet, kind, caring. How is someone like that be some demon like, well, this?! He couldn't be, my mind probably isn't working correctly today.

I walked away, reminding myself to visit the hotel someone time in the next hour or so.

___________________

A/N - sorry that was short, I couldn't think of anything else TvT

Hope you enjoyed! Bye