Eat as much as you'd like dear

...notice: difficult topic about self image (where you think something about your body, like if you're too fat or skinny), you were warned...

|-| Alastor's P.O.V |-|

We all started eating the pancakes I made, which I may say, were the greatest thing I cooked in a long time! Not to brag of course! Well, maybe a little. I will say, I am the best cook.

I glanced around the table. Niffty and Charlie were shoving it down their throats, which made me scared. "Niffty and Charlie, my dears. Could you please eat slower? You might choke on them!"

"Sorry Al!" They both said, but still shoved it in.

I shook my head then looked at the rest. Husk was taking it slow, but still eating it. Vaggie ate one pancake and gave the rest to Charlie, who may I add, greatly excepted them. Then, my eyes landed on Angel.

"Dear Angel, why aren't you eating? You haven't eaten one crumb!"

He lifted his head up to look at me, then gazed back down at the plate full of food that was probably getting cold. He mumbled something, as a way to answer my question. Even though it probably did, I couldn't hear it.

"Speak up feminine fellow! I can barely hear you!"

By now, everyone was looking at Angel and his plate. He sighed and looked at me again, "I said I'm not hungry...."

"Nonsense! You must be! You're as thin as a fragile twig! I could snap you right now if I wanted to! Ahaha!"

I laughed, grinning wider with every word.

"I can't."

"Excuse me, what was that?"

"I can't."

"Why not dear?"

"My boss would be mad...."

He said, pushing the plate of pancakes away from him and stood up. He walked away, presumably to his room. I sighed, smile faltering as he left. This got me worried. I don't know why though. Maybe I should check on him. He said his boss would be mad...

I shook my head, forcing my smile to widen. I excused myself from the table, grabbing Angle's plate and walked to his room.

"Angel dear, may I come in?"

I heard a small grunt come from the other side, then shifting noises. I took that as a yes and quietly opened the door, spotting a distraught Angel in the sheets.

"Angel, what's wrong?"

"It's nothin' you would wanna know Al... just leave me alone..."

"Angel, tell me why you can't eat."

"Al-"

"Now."

He sat up, pulling a pig with spikes out of no where and setting the thing down on his lap.

"As you may know, I work in the porn industry. Pole dance, make adult movies, stuff like that, y'know? Va- my boss, keeps me on a strict diet. He doesn't want me to get fat, and if I do he'll throw me out on the streets, like the piece of shit I am. I'm scared to eat, because I think I'll magically get fat right then n' there, then loose my well-paying job and all the reputation I got.."

That was a lot to take in, I didn't know he had this much going on.. there was bound to be more. I'm not hoping there is or anything but, there just has to if this is what he's going through right now.

But there is still one question left that just popped in my head.

"Who is this boss of yours, may I ask?"

"H-he's no one, really..."

"Vox? Valentino?"

When I said Valentino's name, he tensed up a bit. Well, now I know the answer to that question. New questions came into mind, like why can't he quit his job, since he's safe here. I wanted to push but didn't, seeing as it was best to just stay.

"Here.." I said, handing him the plate of pancakes that was bound to be cold by now.

"I don't want it Al, thank ya though.."

"Darling, eat as much as you'd like! Like I said, you're as skinny as a very thin twig! Eat up!"

He hesitated before taking the fork that was on the plate and cut a small piece off the pancake, placing it in his mouth. He smiled a bit, but then started crying. Oh no, did I do this? How did I even do it?

"A-angel?-"

I was cut off by him getting up, placing the plate and pig beside him. He hugged me and just cried in my shoulder. I was stunned. I didn't know what to do and I couldn't process what was happening right now.

"Thanks Al. Even if you didn't really help. Everyone here, well... "everyone".. not Husk but everyone else is nice.. Vaggie is sometimes...."

I just stood there and allowed him to hug me, listening as he spoke.

"No one has ever been, well uhm, nice, to me before.. except Molly and Cherri of course. But no one else, y'know? S-sorry, I'm rambling, aha.. y-you can go now...." he pulled away, sitting back on the bed.

"Alright, if you need anything else, I'm here for you Angel. Though that is the last time you will be able to hug me without my permission mind you."

I held up my index finger to represent a 'one', meaning first and last time. He smiled and nodded, wiping some extra tears off his face.

"I'll try and remember to get waterproof makeup"

He said, showing me his hand which was covered in smeared mascara and eyeshadow. I laughed a bit, shaking my head.

"Well, good-bye my feminine fellow, until next time!"

"Until next time Strawberry pimp."