chapter eighteen

Loud music blasting, the colorful lights beaming in different directions, people were talking to each other and laughing and here I was standing at the corner watching

I had almost every room locked before the party even started to make sure none of these horny ass single people don't do it in there.

I host this halloween party every year. If you're in a gang for life you might as well find someone else who's in it and start a new friendship or relationship or something. I knew for some of these guys and girls they really had no choice but to join the gang because of their parents who are in it.

I walked around making sure everyone was enjoying themselves. I noticed girls staring at me every now and then but honestly I could care less. The only girl I wanted staring at me was Sapphire.

I missed that beautiful girl so much. I just don't know what to say.

Am I gonna say the wrong thing and fuck our relationship up? Hell I've never been in a relationship before. I don't know how this shit works.

Should I go talk to her now? I think she was in her room. I'm not even sure considering there were so many people in my house right now.

I started pacing back and forth trying to figure it out.

I can't live another day without talking to her.

"Fuck it." I mumbled jogging up the stairs. I watched her at the end of the hallway talking to one of my guards.

He was glancing between her chest and her eyes. She wore a white button up that stopped under her breasts. She wore suspenders that were attached to the top of her skirt.

Her heels were black making her four inches taller. She wore a black skirt that stopped a little below her butt cheeks, a garter that was attached to her black stockings that went up to the middle of her thighs.

If she would've bent over her ass would be hanging out and she'll be giving a show to every boy in this house. She was dressed as a hot ass nerd.

I didn't like that every guy who walked by stared at her.

I wanted her. I wanted her so badly.

I walked over there standing beside her.

"Miguel, I want you to tell everyone to leave. Make sure this place is cleared out and to lock everything up." I tell him. He simply just nods and starts kicking everyone out.

"What's going on?" She asks me with worried eyes.

I wrapped my hand around her neck pressing her against the wall.

"We're gonna have some fun tonight." I stared in her beautiful brown eyes. It was filled with lust. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

I quickly threw her over my shoulder once I knew there was no one around and put her in my room. "Stay. I'll be right back." I tell her. She nods her head.