chapter thirty seven

"Can you stop pacing back and forth?" Raf asks, his eyes following me

"I might die today, let me just do what I want." I snapped. I stopped realizing how mean I sounded. "I'm sorry. I'm just nervous."

"Sit down now." He demanded. I sit down in the chair in front of him. "Be very strategic okay? Listen to your surroundings, use your senses and don't let him see you weak."

"I'm scared."

"I know you are but stay strong okay? You can do it." He gives me a reassuring smile.

We both stood up and walked into the arena. This wasn't a WWE wrestling match so there were no commercial breaks or announcements. The only thing we had was a person to tell us to start.

Throughout the car ride Marcus kept shaking his legs while Colton kept nibbling his fingernails

Throughout the car ride Marcus kept shaking his legs while Colton kept nibbling his fingernails. They looked nervous and every time I asked them they'd nervously replied with 'nothing'

I was getting sick of it.

"Guys, please tell me what the hell is wrong with you both. Did you two fuck each other or something?" I asked obviously annoyed.

"What? Gross no." Marcus exclaims.

"Then what is it and do not say nothing."

"So... Colton you tell him!" Marcus hits Colton who's driving the car.

"No, I'm good."

"What? Why do I have to tell him?" Marcus whines.

"I rather not get killed my Saph if she ya know...."

"Know what Colton." I asked. These two irritate me a lot.

"Marcus tell him." Colton smiles.

"So uh Rafael is not fighting in your place." He spoke nervously.

"Wait? Who is?" And then it clicked. All the days where Saph would spend more than twelve hours training wasn't because she wanted a workout. "Marcus you better be lying to me."

"I wish." He sighs.

"Colton drive faster. If we make it maybe I can fight." I panicked.

"It's already too late." Colton shakes his head.