chapter twenty one

Have you ever had those dreams where you would fall from wherever the fuck and then you wake up realizing that it was a dream? Yeah well I wasn't having one of those dreams

I had a dream where I was being suffocated and guess the fuck what? I woke up with Sebastian literally on top of me putting all his weight onto my petite body.

I tried pushing him off me but that doesn't work. I tried poking his sides which that doesn't work either.

This man was made out of pure muscle.

"Sebastian, you're killing me." I muttered trying to continue pushing him off of me.

"Stop it baby." He mumbles.

"Get off." I hit his chest but he barely moves.

His arm was right in front of my face so I decided to pinch it as hard as I can.

"Oh what the fuck!" He jolts to the side and pushes me off the bed.

"Oompf." I face planted on the soft grey carpet on his floor.

Thank you carpet for saving my fall.

"What'd you do that for?" Sebastian whined.

"Your fat ass was suffocating me. I was losing oxygen." I sat up leaning against the bed.

"You could've woken me up." He puts his hand on my arm pulling me back into bed.

"I did! You sleep like you're fucking dead." I slapped his chest.

"I only sleep like that when you're in my arms." He gives me a sweet smile. I could 100% fall and melt right into his arms but I just face planted on the floor so I'm sorta angry.

"Don't do that." I said pointing at him.

"Do what?"

"Sweet talk me you monkey bastard." I rolled over laying on my side looking away from him.

"Monkey bastard?" He questions shuffling around in the bed. He pulls the covers back over us.

"Yes now shut up so I could sleep again."

He gently pecks my temple, wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "As you wish princess."

~

"I aim with one eye."

"What?" Colton asks.

"I aim better when I have one eye open." I told him holding up a small blade.

"Why?"

"Not sure." I closed my left eye and quickly flicked the blade into the red spot on the target.

He picks up the blade. He closes one eye and then flicks it.

"Holy shit that actually works." Colton smiles amazed at what he had done.

"I know right." He held out his fist and I bumped it.

"Saph, are you ready?" Sebastian asks putting on his hoodie.

"Yeah."

"Where are you guys going?" Marcus asks walking out of the bathroom.

"The cemetery." I answered quickly not wanting them to question me why.

Sebastian drove us to the cemetery picking up flowers on the way. We arrived and I greeted the guard. We walked all the way to the back where most of my family were buried.

I sat down placing the flowers down.

"Hey mom and Dalty, I'm back. It's been a while but I'm back and I've missed you guys." I began. Sebastian intertwines our fingers smiling down at me. "Good news for you mom but bad news for Dalty I found myself a boyfriend. I picked him up on the side of the road— ow." I rubbed my temple where Sebastian flicked my forehead. "Dalton will haunt you in your sleep for doing that to me." I warned him with a smile.

"But anyways in all seriousness this is my boyfriend Sebastian. Don't worry he treats me like a princess..." I continue to tell my mom and brother about our relationship and keeping them updated. Sebastian stayed closed to me, he squeezed my hands every time he felt me shaking or trembling.

"I promise to the both of you that I'll treat Sapphire with nothing but respect and to keep her safe." He says after telling my mom and brother how annoying I was.

We both said our goodbyes since it was getting dark. As I got up I bumped into a man.

"I'm sorry." I said picking up the paper he dropped.

I picked it up glancing it before he snatched it out of my hand.

"No it's okay. I'm sorry." He replies not even bothering to look up. He looked familiar. Like I've seen him somewhere or on something.

"You okay?" Sebastian asks.

"Yeah, I'm okay." We both walked out and he drove us home. I caught a good look of the side of the picture of a man. Obviously it was him but I just had a strong feeling I've seen this person before.

All night long I couldn't get the picture or the man out of my head. I was confused as to why. I needed to figure out where I seen this man before.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: january 21st, 2021

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I forgottttttt. I hope you guys are having a nice day/week. Remember to stay safe and love yourself. MUAH!