chapter twenty six

"Pineapple and sausage

"Pineapple and sausage. Just how we like it." Sebastian smiles putting on the toppings. It's been seven hours, seven damn hours and we finally finished.

We fucked up so many batches of dough. For lunch we just ate more fruits that we had left over from breakfast.

He places the ban into the oven and setting the timer.

"Now we wait." I picked up a piece of pineapple and ate it.

He walks over to me and picks me up placing me on the counter. He goes to the fridge and grabs a can of whipped cream.

"And we have fun." He smirks. He unties the apron and throws it across the room. He places kisses going from my neck going down to my navel. Butterflies start fluttering in my stomach.

"Fuck." I moaned when his lips wrap around my nipple sucking on it while gripping onto the other one.

I hear him pop the cap off and shaking the bottle. He sprays a little whip cream on my nipples.

"You look so delicious." He growls his eyes darkening. He attacks my nipples using his tongue to lick the cream off.

I dug my nails into his shoulders trying to suppress a loud moan but I let it out anyway.

He does it a couple more times before pushing me so I could lay down.

He pulls off my underwear and rubs my bud with his thumb gently.

"Sebastian." I moaned out.

"I love it when you moan my name." He smirks.

He sticks two fingers inside of me pumping it in and out fast while using his other hand to rub my clit. His leans down sucking on my nipples and placing kisses on my chest and tummy.

I reached my climax and released. He pulls me off the counter and turns me around. He takes off his boxers and lifts one of my legs up.

"Ready?" He whispers into my ear positioning himself at my entrance.

"Mhm." I hummed out.

He inserts himself inside of me thrusting in and out of me roughly.

"Fuck." He growls into my ears turning me on even more.

He continues to slam himself in and out of me both of us groaning and moaning at the same time. He finally releases his warm liquids inside of me.

"Lay down." I pointed to the floor and he does. I positioned myself on top of him slowly inserting him inside of me.

He pulls me down making me lay down on top of and wraps his arms around my waist. He thrusts his hips slamming himself in and out.

It's safe to say we like it rough.

We've had passionate sex before but majority of the time it was rough. He liked being the one in control and I gave him that. I liked being dominated.

He grabs my face making our lips touch.

"Holy shit." I moaned against his mouth when we both released at the same time. We stopped moving and just laid there. He didn't even bother to remove junior buddy down there out of me.

"I don't know what's more fun kitchen sex or sex in our bed." He chuckles his fingers tracing circles on my butt cheek.

"Sex with you in general is fun." I replied.

"I know right." He replies and I slapped his chest. "You tired?"

"Not really."

"How about round 3 in the bedroom?" He asks with a smirk.

I quickly got up and so did he. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me up the stairs but a sound stopped me.

"Pizza is ready!" I screamed running back into the kitchen.

"But— but round 3." Sebastian whined. I quickly grabbed my t-shirt that was thrown on the ground a couple hours ago and put it on.

He comes into the kitchen pouting.

"After pizza, you could have me all night long." I smirked knowing that would make him happy.

He lifts his head smirking. "Promise?"

"Promise." I smiled.

~

"Goddamn." I moaned out. Sebastian had so much energy I could not keep up.

Well I was keeping up until it hit 2 o'clock in the morning. We waited 35 minutes after we ate, went upstairs and did it on his bed. I felt sticky from the whip cream so I went to shower but he couldn't stay away so we did do it there too and now we're back on his bed doing it again.

Oh my geezus we are sex addicts.

"Wow, that was just wow." He mumbled in the crook of my neck after I collapsed on top of him.

"I'm gonna feel this tomorrow." I said referring to how sore I'll be.

"Was it worth it?"

"Definitely." I pecked his lips over and over again.

"You're gonna need to stop or else you'll be sore for the rest of your life." He says gripping onto my butt cheeks.

"Yeah no." I rolled off of him and laid down looking at the ceiling.

"Sleep tight baby." He lays on my chest.

"Goodnight."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: february 24th, 2021

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Remember to stay safe and love yourself. MUAH!