Chapter Four

Dwayne Richardson

"Damn you nigga's can't do shit right! Yaw sitting here telling me that the nigga I made yaw kill wasn't the one who took the shit?...That's some fucked up shit for real man that nigga had a whole baby on the way and shit!. Do yaw feel bad? Cause I feel fucked up and in this buisness I ain't supposed to show no emotion but damn a nigga still human and I had a lot to do with that mans death and the nigga aint even steal the fucking money!...That was ya only fuckin job and you niggas fucked it up..So who did it for real this time?" When Tito called I knew it was something wrong because the nigga aint never call this damn early unless there is something wrong and when they told me that the nigga who realy stole the money got caught with a over load my heart fell into my stomach. Yeah I done killed a few people but those niggas was trying to kill me so I killed first or guilty of the shit that they were accused of doing. This was some fucked up shit.

Nobody spoke I had four niggas in the room and none of them said a fucking word which was pissing me off even more "Boss" Tito said as he broke the silence that had been sitting in the room for at least five mnutes "Chris was the one who was found with the over load and since it was his first offence he knew all would happen was that he would be on a months suspension he just fessed up to taking the money" Tito aint have shit to do with shit. He was just the nigga who killed and then ordered the others what to do after I told him what to do so I didn't understand why I was hearing it from him.

I nodded "Technically this is his second since we found out that he stole from us so add another month...And since he was the reason we killed a man that aint do shit add three more months on to that and tell him we'll give him a flow of two hundred a week so he can eat and shit. Yaw dissmissed"

They did as I told them to do and exit the room. I was beyond pissed the fuck off because I know how that sht feels to have a memeber of your family taken from you over shit that ain make sense. Now I gotta play this shit off "Tito I want you to go to Jae's fiance and tell her that we heard about her lost and since her nigga was such a loyal worker that we gone take care of her and her child ight"

"Boss you sure you want to do that?"

"If I wasn't fucking sure I would have never told you to do the shit!"

"All i'm saying is that it's taking money from us man why we gotta pay her she knew there was a chance of the nigga either dying or going to prison when she met his ass"

Tito was pissing me off even more if he kept saying dumb shit I was going to go off "When yo daddy died didn't you want people to help yo big ass out?. Even though I had this shit I still wished I had that person to turn to when I needed them or to just talk to and know that no matter what happened they had me. I know how that shit feel! To have someone took from you and to never know what was going on in their mnd when the shit went down and I know you do too. That man sat there and begged me for his fucking life and because I trusted these bitch ass niggas I told him fuck him and his fiance with the baby growing inside of her and had you kill him. That's some shit Tito and if you aint feelin some type of way then you really aint gotta heart"

"Fuck that Wayne for real toughen up these bitches got you sprung and acting like Drake. Toughen the fuck up! You wanted to be in this shit and run this shit ever since you could remeber and now one bitch nigga dies for nothing you crying and wanting to scream and shout at all of us. Wayne this the life you chose, it's the life I chose, and it's the life Jae chose and him choosing this life meant that he was either going to die or go to prison. I see it like this God has a plan and it was in his plan to go weather or not we killed him or the nigga got ran over by a damn bus. He was going to die" Tito stood there loking at me n sience for a while "Now if that's what you want me to do then I'll go do it but all I'm saying is that bitches is gonna talk and the bitch is going to tell that you paying for her shit then the bitch going to get comfortable next thing you know the bitch gone have a new nigga sitting on the shit that you paid for and aint going to be doing nothing but fucking the bitch you caring for...That's some dumb as shit Wayne..But I'll go and I'll hit yo emotional ass up later on in the fucking day" With that he left me sitting in the room alone and with a lot of shit on my damn mind.

That shit ruined my whole fucking day and all I wanted to do now was go home and sleep it off. I know I'm supposed to be ready for this shit but I keep thinking about how I felt when my dad was killed and how his fiace is feeling and how his child will never see his father ever in their life. I needed this shit to go away and get off of my mind. A nigga needed some ass or somethng cause I know I aint going to be able to go to sleep. So I looked through my contacts and texted all the women that I knew would reply and at least agree to coming over and that I know would give a nigga a little something real quick. I texted all the women except for maybe four of them and one of those was Amari. Amari seemed different she didn't want me because of what she think I do and how much she thinks I make, she wants me for me and I like that shit. She's also not easy. Shit I aint even get a kiss on the first date, but a real nigga know what he got and I know that she real so i'ma keep her for as long as I can.

"Long time no see" A short white girl named Kim said as she walked into my condo with nothing on but some little ass shorts and a half shirt. I'll have sex with a white girl but I would never be seen with one on my arm and calling them my main. That's messed up I know but I like em for what they do. Ion see me marrying one and having mixed babies with her. I'm not saying all white girls are like that I just don't fuck with them like that I like what I like and their not what I like "What made you hit me up? It's been like three months Dwayne"

I shrugged "Just thought it would be nice to catch up that's all"

"I'm not stupid Dwayne I know what you want" Just as she was about to kiss me my phone rang no matter what was doing I always answered my phone cause I never know what kind of shit mught be going down that I might need to know about. I looked at the name and it read Amari "Who's that your girl friend?" He asked as he touched my chin.

I sighed "Naw but she will be.." I said the last part to myself "Shit...You gotta go ight"

"But I just got here Dwayne"

I opened the door for her "And you can just leave too"

Kim rolled her eyes and strutted out of the house "Don't call me no damn more" I aint say shit to her I just closed the door and called Amari back. Damn this girl has tooken a toll on me already.