Chapter Six

Dwayne Richardson *Picture Of Her Sisters Nadia is Cassie and Tierra is Lauren London*

"Amari wake up your big sisters are home for the-" Whoever was speaking stopped in the middle of her sentence when she realized that Amari wasn't the only person sleeping in Amari's bedroom "Mama Amari got a man sleeping in her bed and he's under the covers!..." I found it pretty funny that Amari was a grown women but was still getting treated like she was a sixteen year old getting cought in bed with a boy from school.

Amari jumped out of bed and shook her head "Tierra it's not that serious"

"Uh who says it aint?" Tierra asked as she put her hands on her hips "Hello to you too strange man who was sleeping with my sister" She looked at me and I tried not to crack a smile.

I held my hand out as I walked towards her "I'm Dwayne and it's nice to meet you"

She looked at my hand and then looked back up a my face "Did you two have sex cause if you did-"

"Tierra!"

Tierra looked at her "What!? I was just asking a girl wants to know why this man..I mean why Dwayne was sleeping in your bed under the covers" She was now looking at me when she talked.

"Who has the-" Another young women walked into the room "Oh my gosh...Mama get up here quick"

Amari let out a huge sigh and rolled her eyes "Really Nadia I am a grown ass women who can have whoever she wants in her room whenever she wants so-"

"What's all this talk about a man in her room?" Here comes the mom...Who looks fine as hell. Damn!

Tierra stood there with her eyebrow raised "You in trouble now" She left with Nadia right behind her

"Hello mom" She smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek

Her mom sized me up and then smiled at Amari "Hi baby..Who's this?"

"How did you guys get in the doors were locked weren't they?" Amari was trying to avoid the question

"Um Drea let us in but you must not've heard what I asked so i'ma ask again..Who's this?"

I didn't know what to do so I just introduced myself "I'm Dwayne.." I held my hand out hoping that she would shake it and not be as rude as her daughter Tierra was "I gotta go I have things to handle at work but I'll talk to you later...Oh and it was a pleasure meeting you Mrs. Harper" I smiled and began to walk out of her room. As I walked down the hall Tierra, Nadia, and Drea were looking at me in a way that made me want to just run out of the house, but I kept my composure and walked out like a man.

Today was Sunday and that meant that it was Jae's funeral. It was nine in the morning and the wake started at ten so I rushed to the house so I can get dressed. I didn't want to go knowing that I had this man killed for no reason, but I had to play the shit off which meant that I had to go look at him talk to his girl and shit and make it seem like I aint have shit to do with the nigga dying. I just put on a nice pair of black pants and a white Polo along with a pair of white and black Jordan's. I placed a silver watch on my right wrist and sprayed myself with some colonge. When I stepped out and went places I made sure that I looked nice but not where i'm wearing fur coats in the winter and huge chains all year round. I didn't want the whole world to know that I had money because that's when nigga's start asking questions and ion like when nigga's start to ask too many questions cause that's when a nigga starts to get caught up.

Make sure al them niggas are in line while im here with dudes fam ight?-

I had to send a text to Tito just so he know that I ant playon no more cause I useually don't remind em but since these niggas messin up and if I don't remind em these nigga's might forget who they work for. As soon as I saw the church I froze up. This was the sameplace we held my parents funeral and even though it was some years ago the same feeling that I had then I have now. I had to get my thoughs together just so I could walk up in there and face the ones who loved Jae the most. When I walked in I saw that he had an open casket so that told me that Tito didn't take it to the head and I made sure not to look at Jae in his resting state.

Ight boss I gotchu- Tito

I was nervous as fuck as I walked infront of his crying family "I'm sorry for your loss" I said as I shook hands with his dad and hugged his fiance "I gotchu ight?..He was a good man and it's messed up that he died the way he did so ima take care of you and yours. As long as I got you will always have it ma"

She looked at me "You got the nerve to come up in here and act like you aint did shit"

I looked at her from the corner of my eye as I stayed bent over "What are you talking about?" I whispered back into her ear.

"I ain't stupid..I know you had something to do with this but I aint a gonna snitch as long as you do for me..I want you to listen to my every move when I tell you to jump bitch you better ask how damn high..You gone pay Dwayne I bet that on the soul of this unborn child you gone feel what he felt right before you had him killed..." I stood up and watched her act like she was telling me thanks for coming. Damn this bitch now controlled me and if I didn't do right she could ruin my life with just three numbers. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?