❖Star | Yuji Itadori

It's a field trip!

Gojo-sensei decided to take the class up unto the forest, to teach and train our abilities. Everyone was very prepared and excited at the same time that results for them to bring lots of bags for one night's trip.

You were thrilled just thinking about what you will do. You can't wait for your improvement, and you can't wait to check out the shooting star. You are very interested in astronomy, searching for every detail things about them as a hobby.

When your class arrived in the open space of the forest, everyone ran around, smelling a different kind of atmosphere. You immediately begin to prepare for the picnic and the things you need. You can say that you are the only responsible person in the group, that's why you just let them do what they want.

Surprisingly, Yuji started to help you in this work unknowingly pressured Megumi and Nobara to help too. Plus, you must not forget not to trust your one and only teacher. Why? When Gojo-sensei came to the place and, he slept.

At dawn, sensei ordered everyone to find food in the forest and get some woods while he put his feet over our bags while sitting like a boss. We gathered every woods we can get, and every food we think that is edible. Except for one, we decided to get a poison ivy we found, for revenge to sensei.

Food. The only thing we have in mind, especially going back to our camp at night. We were all starving but, we need to cook it first or else we might get some diseases.

Suddenly, there was a cooking competition. Nobara and Megumi started their war about what kind of cooking is the right way to cook their favorite dish. They pulled Gojo-sensei to their mini-contest as their judge, leaving Yuji and you alone together.

"What are you looking above? Are you waiting for the "The Perseids" (Y/N)?" you were shocked when Yuji knew what will happen today as well as the name of the shooting star because no one is interested in this topic.

"Yeah, I would like to see them up close, seeing those stars makes me sentimental. It is one of the brightest shooting stars this night, and it's like teaching you something that you never realized before."

You smiled and reached your hand up to the stars. You noticed Yuji looking at you from the corner of your eye while wearing a smile that made you a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry about that, how about you? What are you looking at?"

"I'm just looking at my brightest star."