❖Amity | Nobara and Reader

This isn't an x reader ^¬^
It just popped in my brain lol

|

Celebration series
(a chapter about each episode of the anime)

|

*Slurp*

She sipped her drink with her chest moved forward and crossed legs. To your surprise, she placed her cup elegantly like a princess of the late 1800s than her usual monstrous self. She moved her shades a bit lower, taking a peek at the building in front of you, and moved to make an exquisite pose for her proclaimed once in a life-time wish. Upon her actions, you struggled to keep your laughter to yourself and burst out, shaking the table when you punched it from the amusement.

"Nobara! I-Pfft-"

"Oh my goodness, The drinks are spilling! Stop being a tease (Y/N). I want to use my day off to reach my dream, even for a moment."

"But look at you, you look like someone in need of mental assistance for clothing."

"This is called F-A-S-H-I-O-N. For your information, if you see people dress 'uniquely' don't judge, it's just fashion."

You resisted drinking water, in case of spilling it in front of the cafe both of you are staying from how laughing you are from your dearest best friend, Nobara. She insisted on wearing the colorful clothes she bought with you, her new shoes, and shades in an attempt to be noticed by a talent agent company 'Stardust.'

Her clothes are stylish if you admit than your normal-casual clothing of blouse and jeans, but who wouldn't want to irritate Nobara when she's like that? All cute and clumsy girl, you're glad to be her friend. However, patience is your only nemesis, so you kept sighing loudly in front of her until she gets tired of it.

"Just wait."

"Waiting is not in my vocabulary. Let's take a break and watch instead. You need to relax, I won't promise, but that agency will notice you."

You stared at each other until she grumbled and agreed to watch the favorite anime you felt addicted to- Episode 3 of Jujutsu Kaisen. She did complain that you already watched the episode twenty-seven times, but when you told her that you wanted to see 'The mighty, beautiful best friend' of yours, she couldn't resist when you praise her like that.

"Hmph, if you said that earlier, then we should've been watching how good I am in there."

"Yup! So now, let's watch it!"

Once the video played, you were startled to see Nobara to change her so-called elegant pose into how she usually seats and how focused she is in every detail of the episode that made you laugh from how she turned into a geek-like person in a snap.

Both of you began to sing the opening song shamelessly in front of the people on a sunny day as you started to react quite wonderfully when Nobara showed up and saved the kid in the gloomy-looking building. She also began to shout after seeing Gojo-sensei's face when he tricked Yuji and her for a tour, and how embarrassed she is from her childish reason at the end of the show.

"So, you came here because you just hate the countryside?"

"Well, After all, it means being true to myself."

You quoted and teased her from the show while she complained about her reason for saying those things as she has completely forgotten about her suppose perfect stance and elegant-looking self. However, because of a familiar shutter sound, both of you came to your senses.

"Excuse me, miss. I am from the talent agency across this cafe."

Nobara looked at you with an accomplished face and stood up straight and posed in front of the camera as he laughed awkwardly and said, "Ma'am? I mean, would you move, please? I'm planning to capture a photo from that cute girl over there."

You can see Nobara's face to get stiff with anger and disappointment as she moved swiftly but still wanted to get in the picture. In the end, the poor scout didn't take a good photo of the girl at your back and just talked to her face to face. You pulled Nobara from their conversation before she eavesdropped and drink her now warm shake from irritation.

"Hey, they don't deserve your anger. We can only conclude that every talent agency scout that doesn't notice your beautiful appearance is an idiot, foolish, brainless, and a moron."

"Pfft- thanks (Y/N), they just can't understand true beauty."

"Plus, true beauty isn't defined on what's inside. It's what lies within."

You winked at her while she blushed and was about to cry from how touching it was as she pulled you into a hug that made you feel suffocated.

"Aww, (Y/N)! I love you so much. I didn't know you are this great at giving advice. I'm happy to have a friend like you.

"Well, good because I'm also thankful to have the most beautiful and coolest best friend."