❖Date | Yuji Itadori

I can't find time to update, but thank you all for the support! Like whoa, I'm so happy! Thank you very much peaps~

|

I decided to make a one-shot chapter like these for each episode. This is late by the way hehe.

|

The celebration series

|

The sound of your heels clicking fastly across the cemented street, partnering it with the quiet humming you create, was the only thing you heard while you wear your most comfortable casual clothing.

The excitement cannot hide in your face as you kept glancing at your phone for his updated chats towards you. This day is special because this is the time both you and your boyfriend will watch the most awaited movie at the cinema that you kept insisting. It is The Episode Two of Jujutsu Kaisen.

You walked fastly and came to the rendezvous an hour before the meeting time. Imagining what you might do and the moments both of you might have made you prepare early and went to the spot. However, what surprised you the most was when you see the leaning boy with his usual jacket in his casual clothes that has been staring at his phone- Blushing, just like you are.

"Yuji?!"

"(Y/N)!"

You lunged in between his arms and hugged him tightly. You were touched when you saw Yuji thinking the same as you are, which made you hug him more as he tapped your shoulder, asking for some air.

Both of you decided to roam around the mall and prepare for the movie. You bought foods, drinks and walked side by side with the boy, until finally, the long-awaited episode was about to start, so both of you sat in your respective seats and waited patiently.

The episode started with the two boys, plus the lazy-headed teacher of yours that bought a Kikufuku souvenir. You were amazed when you heard your he say, "Don't worry. I'm the strongest." and stunned by how Yuji controlled the cool Sukuna. You took a peak for your boyfriend and smiled, seeing his glimmering eyes from the show.

After it ended, both of you were mesmerized by the show. You shared your thoughts, especially from how good the animation and the music are, that made you admit to being addicted from the opening and the ending song. Thinking back from the show, you fell in love more with Yuji Itadori from how clumsy and cool he can get.

"I mean, who in the right mind would even eat a finger?!"

"Uhm...me?" he sweatdropped.

"When that time comes, I promise I won't let you die! Even-even if I have to fight the higher-ups."

You mumbled under your breath and clenched your clothes. Yuji saw you and smiled softly from how concerned you are. He reached your hands as he pinched your chubby cheeks and played with them.

"Hey, Yuji-"

"(Y/N). I never regretted this path that I chose. Do you know why?"

"Hm? Why?"

"If I haven't chosen this path, I wouldn't get to be with you."

Your mind just blew up. You looked down, hiding your blushing face after internally screaming from the knowledge of how romantic Yuji can be, with his blushing, perfect face. He laughed at your reaction and reached your hands as both of you continued to date, side by side.