Part 2

AN: from now isn't a perfect replica of the game, but will be pretty similar.
All of us were standing in the gym. A black and white teddy bear stood on the stage.
"Why is there a teddy bear here?" Asked Hiro.
The bear's face went red. "I am NOT a bear, IM MONOKUMA!" It yelled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had to kill to escape. We were stuck. Wouldn't our families find us? They have to. Or maybe the police will.

Wait- where even are we? We can't be at the real hopes Peak, can we? No, the windows are all boarded up. But I walked into the real hopes Peak?
Everyone looks around, not trusting the other students.

"We will adapt to our new lives here. Anyone that cannot adapt... will die." Celeste explained.
"I-I won't kill anyone." I shakily mentioned.
Everyone else nods in agreement. Seeing this, Monokuma reappeared seemingly from nowhere.
"Oh! You guys are all mushy, I'll need to give you a reason to kill, puhuhuhu! Now, everyone has a video in that room there" He pointed down the corridor. "Watch it, and then you guys will be full of murderous despair!" He almost squeaked, before disappearing again.
"Toko?" I said to her.
"W-What is it. What d-do you w-want from me?" She
Replied.
"If you ever need reassurance, or feel scared, I'm always here for you. Come see me whenever, ok?" I told her.
"H-how do I know you aren't trying to m-murder me? Y-you are trying to get me to trust you so you can m-murder me!" She shrieked.
Everyone looked around at where we were talking.
"I'd never hurt you, promise. Why would you think that?" I yelped, shocked.

Toko frowned, and looked sideways to the floor. Should-Should I hug her? It might make her feel better, right? I reach my arms around her, and give her a small hug. Her eyes open wide, and she looks like she just saw a ghost. I let go of her awkwardly.
Shit, that probably made it worse.
"Sorry I-" I was cut off by her fleeing to her room.
"Y/N!" Hina ushered, confused as to why I did that.
"I-I uh, she looked sad! So I gave her a hug!" I squealed, my voice flying octaves higher. I was blushing furiously. I took off down the hall after her, earning confused looks from most of my classmates, and an amused smirk from Byakuya.

Stopping in front of the door with her nameplate, I ring the bell.
"Wh-Who is it? W-What do you want?" She uttered.
"O-Oh it's Y-Y/N. I guess I can talk to you." She muttered, slipping out of her room.

ANOTHER AN: Sorry these parts are short, if you really want I can try to write a longer chapter, but I don't want to put too much in one chapter if you know what I mean? If there is anything you want to see in this book, or anything you think I can improve upon, tell me ^^
Thanks for reading!