Part 17

Sakura has been shown as the mole. I know she means well, and I know they have something on her to make her betray her friends, but I don't know how strong that reason is.

Depending on what is being held against her, she might have enough motive to hurt us, but I severely doubt Monokuma would have anything that bad against Sakura. Sakura is our friend, and especially Hina's.

Whatever happens, she is our friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toko and I are reading, and talking about her life experiences. She told me about some of her fears, like water and the dark, and I told her mine.  Our reading session was interrupted by the announcement.
"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, a class trial will begin!" The speakers resonate throughout the building.

Toko's eyes widen, and she stares at me in shock. I return the expression. Who could it be now? The only reason I can think of for anyone to kill is....

No. I won't believe that. To place any doubt on my friends is preposterous.

Toko and I sulk out of her bedroom, anxious to see who was murdered. We go to the dining table, our usual meeting place.

After about a minute, Hina runs in, tears streaming down her eyes.
"S-Sakura... Sakura is d-dead.." She half screams in between sobs. My immediate response is to go give her a hug. She sniffles and hugs me back.
"Who would do something like this?" I murmur. Hina shrugs, and wipes away some tears.
"C-Cmon. I'll take you to h-her." She whispered, before dragging us upstairs.

She stops in front of the rec room, and the others are already in there. Toko and I rush inside, before a prompt thud.

Sakura's cadaver is slumped over on the chair. She is.. smiling? And blood is dripping from her mouth. Genocide Jack appears beside me.

"What happened to ogre?" Jack questioned.
She ran up to Sakura, and poked her head. Hina started to cry louder, and Kyoko pushed her aside as she got to work examining the body.

An- I'm so so so sorry for not updating for two days! And sorry this chapter is so short! I haven't been really motivated to write, and am currently debating wether or not I should make Hina commit suicide. (If you would rather her commit suicide, or rather she doesn't please tell me!) Thankyou so much for sticking with me, as we are almost at 100 votes, and 1000 reads!