Annotation

I know what you're thinking. 

You're reading this thinking why did the author feel the need to bore me with information that I most likely don't care about.

And honestly, maybe you don't care about this and then, by all means, skip it and go straight to chapter 1. Because honestly, you don't have to read this. 

But if your curious what I have to say then keep on reading. 

So this is going to be a little side note, the reasoning behind this story and why I made it this way. 

Here's the thing, I don't always like seeing the power dynamic that a lot of these werewolves stories (or vampire for that matter) have. Don't get me wrong I love reading those stories, definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, but this is a minor issue that I have with them. 

So the guy is basically always the strongest, biggest baddest Alpha out there, which admittingly is definitely part of the attraction the stories have. 

The girl, on the other hand, is usually the weakest creature in existence. That is except for the stories in which they're an absolute badass or turn out to have special abilities, but I'm not talking about those stories. This is about the weak girls. 

Also with this, I am by no means bashing on other people's stories or saying that his is bad, its just common and it's common because people like it.

My problem with it is that a lot of girls in these stories tolerate or are forced to accept behaviours of the guys because that's just the way it is.

 This includes: controlling behaviour (what to wear, where to go, who to with), Jealously (Not trusting a partner with anyone, usually of the opposite sex), abuse (in some stories the girl first tortures the girl), sexual assault (I must have you now, how dare you to entice me like that), and the list goes on. 

I just wanted a story in which the girl matches the man in power, and they are truly equal. Very very different, but equal. 

Something that throws of the guy, as he is not used to is because he is the Alpha and he lives in the patriarchy. 

Now again I don't mean to crush your favourite stories or say that they are terrible and you shouldn't read them. I just mean to say, I like to see more stories where they are equal in power. 

(I also know they exist, but there aren't as many of those)

Also minor disclaimer for this story...

I'm very dyslexic and English is my second language, so bear with me on mistakes. (If you're wondering I'm Dutch)

Another disclaimer...

So funny story, I started this story quite a while ago, loved it at first, and then I hated it... But my mind keeps drifting to it so here's the deal: I'm rewriting it😅. 

If you guys have any ideas suggestions or just want to leave a comment, absolutely do, as the comments are usually what helps me continuing with the story!