Chapter 5: First day with him

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 5: First day with him

Taehyung woke up when he felt someone spanking his ass. And he was annoyed by that because he was having such a beautiful dream. He dreams about being alone with the pervert Jungkook in his life. He didn't even realize that he was smiling ear-to-ear in real life while his eyes were closed.

"Wake up honey before I eat you, I'm hungry and I don't think I can handle myself anymore."

And his dream was interrupted when he felt his asscheeks get groped by two hands.

His eyes widened and flinched, he remembers that he was with Jungkook. He forgot it for a while(long).

"What the fuck was that? Can't you just be normal?" Taehyung mocked turning around since he was facing the bed which was his immediate regret because the pervert boy was on top of him.

He curses under his breath not just because he hates the position but also the fact that Jungkook was really handsome and got a nice body. He hates to admit but Jungkook was so damn hot.

"Honey, you can touch it, It's yours. I also want to feel your soft hands on mine, or maybe inside of my pants" Jungkook smirked noticing the gorgeous boy's eyes were stuck on his rectus abdominis.

"Can't you just fuck off? Why are you always on top of me?!" Taehyung grumbled and tried to push him.

Jungkook look like made of a stone, he was strong and didn't even hiss when Taehyung was punching his abs.

"But I like this view, you are underneath me and moaning a mess. And stop moving, It feels like I wanna rammed inside of your tight holes" Jungkook giggled holding Taehyung's side to stop him from moving because he was getting hard.

He looks up and down then licks his lips to tease the gorgeous boy. Taehyung gritted his teeth and pushed him away to maintain a space between them.

"Bitch, I won't allow you to touch me." Taehyung told him, sitting on the bed.

"Really? You don't like this?"

His eyes widened when Jungkook went toward him and squeezed his ass. Taehyung let out a moan and arched his head.

"Fuck y—"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt Jungkook bite his neck and grunt in pain. He felt like Jungkook was sucking his strength out of his body because he can't push him away. The pain ease a little bit when Jungkook peppered a soft kiss on his neck.

He was too late to stop Jungkook when the boy kissed his lips. He was too stunned to speak and do something.

"Mr. Jeon, The--" A maid knocked on the door.

She didn't hesitate to open it because they weren't responding to her when she was calling them.

They both stop and look at her. She widened her eyes and gulped noticing their position. She thought that she interrupted something.

"A-ah, I-I'm sorry, just continue." She muttered immediately closing the door and leaving.

When she closes the door, she does the sign of the cross and immediately went downstairs. Taehyung quickly pushed Jungkook and then ran to the bathroom. He looks at the mirror and then touches his neck noticing the mark.

"So soft" He mumbled under his breath liking the feeling of the pervert's lips on his.

He widened his eyes realizing what he just said. He

"Stupid, what the fuck do I think about his soft, plump, s— ahhh, It's your fault Jungkook!" Taehyung slapped his face to remove his thoughts and washed his face to totally forgot what just happened.

"Why me? You like it tho. I felt you kiss me back."

He flinched when he heard Jungkook's voice. He turned his head to the door and saw Jungkook leaning on the tiled wall while crossing his arms.

"I didn't bastard!" Taehyung growled.

"Yes you did, it move a bit before she interrupted us." Jungkook smirked.

"Just leave alone, okay? Believe whatever you want." Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance and defeat.

Jungkook pecked his lips which made him taken aback for a moment.

"Enjoy taking a bath, free to think about me and maybe, think about riding me." Jungkook grinned and winked at him.

He left Taehyung alone who scream and tugged his hair. Jungkook chuckled when he heard it and he went downstairs liking to piss the gorgeous boy more.

----

When Taehyung was done taking a bath, he went out and wore his clothes. He went downstairs to eat since he was hungry.

He saw Jungkook drinking a coffee while reading a newspaper. He looks at Taehyung then licks his bottom lip and sent a wink to him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat in front of him. He eats his food silently, not wanting his morning ruined.

"Honey~" Jungkook called in a sweet tone.

"Stop calling me that, that's annoying." Taehyung groaned.

"What do you want me to call you? Baby, flower, babe, wifey, lo—"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when Taehyung spoke.

"Stop, will you? I don't like any of them." Taehyung grumbled and proceed to eat the steak.

"Okay then, you can call me hubby but when in bed, I want you to call me daddy." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung choked on his steak and coughs loudly.

"Why are you choking on a small thing? My dick wasn't yet deep in your throat." Jungkook giggled.

"Jungkook, stop being so perverted, gosh and we are in front of the food, have respect at least for now." Taehyung scolded him.

"Then stopped being beautiful and fuckable in front of me" Jungkook retorted not giving any hints of stopping.

Taehyung grip tightened on his utensils and he just sighs in defeat again.

"Fine, if you don't stop, I'll make sure nothing in this arranged marriage will happen." He warned Jungkook.

"Honey, are you on your period? Your hot-headed today." Jungkook chuckled.

"Ju—"

"Just kidding, honey. I'll stop for now."

Jungkook winked at him and pecked the back of Taehyung's hand before eating his food.