Chapter 38: Wedding

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 38: Wedding

The church was prepared, and the design was glamorous. There are also cameras flashing taking a shot of the view of the church. Murmurs filled the church, there was a guest in and out of the church.

Jungkook wore his simple suit, his handsome face fitted to his suit

Jungkook wore his simple suit, his handsome face fitted to his suit. His elegancy revealing, he looks so simple and manly. He was waiting for Taehyung's arrival, and Namjoon was beside him. His other hyungs were sitting on their perspective seat. Jungkook not gonna lie but he felt nervous yet excited.

"It's okay, Jungkook, I'm sure he'll show, you don't have to worry." Namjoon comforted.

"I-I know, I'm just scared that I might stutter." Jungkook sighed nervously.

"Just look at Taehyung, just imagine you two only in this place." Namjoon said patting his back.

"I hope I can do that, hyung." Jungkook sighed.

"Of course, you can, look at his eyes, focus on him." Namjoon retorted.

Jungkook nodded his head, Taehyung was also nervous, he was sighing and clasping his hands.

"Are you nervous?" Jimin asked standing beside him.

"A little bit, hyung, do you think I'm pretty?" Taehyung asked him.

Jimin giggled cupping Taehyung's cheeks.

"Of course, you're pretty, my soulmate was prettier than anyone." Jimin responded pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Are you sure? This is my special day, I want to impress Jungkookie." Taehyung pouted.

"It's your special day, don't be nervous, smile at Jungkook, he will be impressed by that." Jimin retorted.

"Do you think so?" Taehyung inquired.

"Of course, he's so whipped at you, he won't dislike you Tae. You're beautiful and he'll definitely love it if you're naked." Jimin winked.