questions.

I get a lot of pms asking the same questions so... Here are some answers for those who are wondering.

Q: "When are you updating your story?"
A: Tomorrow.

Q: "When are you coming back?"
A: Right now.

Q: "Did you abandon your story?"
A: nope

Q: "Why does it take you so long to update your story?"
A: idk, college, working, I got married at some point, covid, working, working overtime, working some more. All the fun things life has to offer. Sometimes life just gets in the way of your hobbies.

Q: "Why doesn't Tom talk?"
A: that's actually a very interesting question, but to make things short Cheryl cut out his tongue. Tom is mentally impaired and has a pretty bad case of stockholm syndrome. In a round about way, he is a victim in this story as well. I decided not to add this in the story because it isn't about Tom and that plot point doesn't do anything to move the storyline forward.

Q: "Why doesn't Sam speak?"
A: When I planning this story, I read this article about language deprivation and maternal interaction, because I wanted to understand what would happen if a child as young as four wasnt given these things. Basically, they don't reach their developmental milestones.

So without reading all of that; he doesn't know how.

Q: "why is Toby afraid to die? Isn't he immortal like Ben and sally?"
A: no, this is why I posted the last chapter. That was supposed to be much earlier in the story, but I took it out because i didn't think I needed to explain his reasoning, but I hope this clears some things up.

Q: "Is Cheryl a cannibal? Or is that a plot point you forgot about?"
A: i didn't forget about it. I actually built it into the story pretty deeply, but decided to take it out all together because the idea of it was taking to far in my opinion.
Maybe some of you might disagree, but Cheryl prefers to eat newborns because their bones are still soft and malleable.
Toby and jane are older and locked in the same room together.... And rewarded for showing affection... They are cattle in her eyes. The dots are there, but they won't officially be connected. Basically she wants them to breed so she can kill their children. I thought that was taking it too far to say the least. (taking this out cut the chapter down 2000 words. So its a little more manageable.)

Q: "why does masky hate Toby so much?"
A: he doesn't.

Q: "does sally have a crush on toby?"
A: that would be kinda cute, but no.

Q: "is Ben gay?"
A: i have no idea.

Those were the questions that were asked at least three times. If anyone has anymore questions feel free to ask. Im active again so chapters can actually start coming out again. Yay.