|| Chapter Two: Introductions ||

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(L/n)=(Last/name)

>Edited<

{Word Count: 3,463}

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I made my way over to the proper boy who had yelled at me earlier for being late, a smile plastered on my face. I tapped his shoulder to gain his attention.

"Hello! My name is (Y/n) (L/n), Ultimate Actress," I greeted the boy, earning a nod in response.

"My name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru! Let's do our best to work together during our educational crusade!" the boy bowed before me politely.

Oh, so this is Kitotaka Ishimaru! According to my research, Ishimaru went to a private school and won many awards every year. So, he's basically a perfect honors student. He is also very well known for all of the work he has done with his community's Public Morals Committee. He apparently respects the rules above anything else, thus earning the title of Ultimate Moral Compass.

"Anyway, you may call me Taka. You claimed your name was (Y/n) (L/n), correct?" Ishimaru questioned, which I nod in response. "That's a good name! You should thank your parents for giving you such a wonderful name! Keep your name from losing value and devote yourself to do your best every single day!"

A bead of sweat rolled down my face as my smile wavered. Ishimaru, or I suppose I should refer to him as Taka, seemed to be a little much to handle.

"Life is worth putting every ounce of effort into it! Right?" Taka remarked.

"R-Right..." I responded, chuckling awkwardly. I turned away from him, ending the conversation on a rather rude note. I sighed as my smile dropped. I rolled my eyes. I don't think I'll talk to him as often as I will with Junko.

I then turned to the person nearest to Taka, which was a girl with long braids and a nervous look plastered on her face. A smile returned to my face as I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder, gaining the girl's attention.

"I-It's not like you'll r-remember my name, b-but...I-I'm Toko Fukawa," the girl told me, fidgeting with her fingers as she spoke.

I-I'm Toko Fukawa," the girl told me, fidgeting with her fingers as she spoke