[UNEDITED] Chapter 32: Scaring Her

THIS IS AN UNEDITED CHAPTER (OLD VERSION)

My mouth hasn't shut up about you since you kissed it.

The idea that you might kiss it again is stuck in my brain,

which hasn't stopped thinking about you

since well before the kiss.

A N N A B E T H

When I told him that he could kiss me whenever he wanted to, and he obliged- I did not think that it was going to go like this.

It had started off as something innocent, really.

That is, as innocent as kissing can be of course, when suddenly, somewhere in the midst of it - it had gotten heated.

Pretty heated.

"You like that, hmm?"

"Maybe w-we should...get back?" I breathed- but I couldn't help the way my eyes had fluttered shut, allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

He only hummed distractedly against my neck in response, while pressing his lips harder against a certain patch of skin on my throat, coaxing it between his lips, and sucking on it harshly.

A tiny sound escaped through my parted lips when his warm tongue ran over the skin that his lips were on, a few mere seconds ago.

Embarrassingly enough, despite telling him that we should maybe get back, my hands were only tightening their hold on his hair and on his broad shoulders, while my head was tilting to the side of its own accord, to give him more access. 

"I could write poems on your neck with my lips."

His voice was deep and rough, and I felt his lips move as he spoke those husky words, all while continuing his sensual assault, making me arch into him further, as another pleasured sound escaped from my throat.

Tiny zings erupted from where his teeth grazed my skin, but I wasn't deterred.

His hands released their hold on my waist and hair, as they pushed me back against the wall roughly- and I could feel his hard muscles ripple against my hands and body as he pressed himself against my frame.

"Jump," he murmured hoarsely against my jaw.

My legs complied as if they had their own will, lifting off the ground and wrapping around his waist- while his hands moved underneath my figure to support me.

"Good girl," he said throatily, his lips still moving against my skin.

They tantalisingly traced their way back to my own- soft against my skin like rose petals, but burning a blazing fire in their wake.