[UNEDITED] Chapter 36: Aunt Flo

THIS IS AN UNEDITED CHAPTER (OLD VERSION)

When she told him that she loved him, she told him that she didn't expect him to love her back,

but when he looked at her, all he could wonder was how the hell someone could 

taste her lips,  hear her thoughts, look at her smiling, but not fall in love with her

[A PART OF THIS CHAP IS SLIGHTLY MATURE]

Annabeth 

"Since when have I been your wallpaper?"

James snatches the phone with the newly repaired screen out of my grasp quicker than lightning, and I know that I'm definitely not mistaken about the slight color that floods into his cheeks.

"You weren't supposed to see that," he grumbles, shooting Tyler a glare, for giving it to me.

"Aww no but I wanna," I say with a pout and big eyes, holding my hands out in his direction. "It's a picture of me, lemme see it."

He purposely avoids looking me in the face. "No."

"You know, that's the present equivalent of having a locket with your significant other's photo," Tyler says, placing a hand on his heart, "how romantic, James."

James flips him the bird, to which I give him a disapproving look.

"The disrespect," Tyler sniffs dramatically, before turning. "To make myself feel better, I shall now raid your kitchen." He stalks to the doorway.

"The other way, you idiot," Bethany says with a half-amused, half snarky look.

"Right," he turns, walking the other way, with just as much confidence.

Bethany rolls her eyes, and for a second her lips quirk upward, morphing into a fond smile before she follows after him.

I narrow my eyes at the action. Hmm.

Tyler and Bethany had dropped by after school with all the assignments and schoolwork that we had missed throughout today, and they said Elliot had to run some errands nearby and he'd be there in five minutes too. Tyler had also brought some of James' clothes over since he was going to be staying over because Thomas asked him to- something that surprised me greatly.

Never did I think Thomas would willingly ask a boy to stay over with me. A boy that I was dating, that is.

There was another thing too. A few hours earlier, after I tried to make James agree that I could wink (something he still didn't acknowledge- I absolutely could, by the way), James had very begrudgingly admitted to what had gone down earlier that day.