Yandere Santana x Scientist Reader

Scientist POV

Scientist POV

Working as a scientist for the Germans isn't as bad as one might think. I get treated with a lot of respect because I'm the only women here and I'm the smartest scientist here. Though I love my job, sometimes it can get pretty boring,but today was different. The pillar men that we have been keeping an eye on finally awoken. Major Von Stroheim as assigned me to Santviento because he claimed that it was for an experiment to see how he would react to a female. Even though I know that it was because the other scientists and guards were to scared to do so. As Stoheim was giving me all the things I would need before I go down there, he grabbed a hand gun.

"Just in case he tries anything,the bullets have very poisonous center that will certainly kill him." He explained handing me the gun. I looked at it before placing it down on a table. "The gun won't be necessary." I said walking away only to have him pull me back by my wrist. " What do you mean not necessary?! We don't know what he is capable of!" He said with a serious expression of his face. "If we want him to talk to us, then we have to treat him like we would each other instead of a prisoner." I said as he let me go and backed away. "You are a valuable member, y/n. I hope you know what you're doing." He saluted me before pushing the button that opens Santviento's cell.

I walk into the cell as the door closes and turn on the lights. There in a corner, he was crouched in a corner absorbing his meal. When he heard my foot steps he quickly faced me and unleashed his rib blaze. "Hi there." I said as I sat my stuff on the table in the center of the room. "Who a-are you?" He asked slightly curious. "My name is s/o, I'm one of the leading scientist here." I explained to him as he slowly walked over to me and started to examine me. "Y-you are a f-female correct?" He said as he gentle touched my face. It's kinda strange, all of the guys always talk about how ruthless and murderous he is, but it's almost like watching a child at a toy store. I nodded at his question as he looked at my stuff on the table. He picked up one of my pens holding it in front of me "What is this small tool?" He asked "That is a pen we use it to write." I said as I used my other pen to write something down on the paper. He hummed and picked up more of my stuff and asking what is was and why we need it. After he finished asking me questions he allowed me to do the the following check up after I promised him I would sneak him some other things he could study.

After that first encounter, the other guards and scientist said he was much nicer (well, as nice as he can be), as long as he was able to see me. Most of my day were spent in Santviento's cell so he wouldn't kill anyone.He loved having me in his lap. He said that it was like holding a little soft bunny. He also took a liking to the new name I gave him "Santana", he wouldn't exactly tell me he loved it, but he would hold me tighter when I call him it. He also told me things about his past, but when I ask him if their were more pillar men out there never told me.l He would just nuzzle my neck and tell me "It wasn't important."

Over time he started to change. He doesn't want anybody to be by me or to even look at me. If some poor soul happens to do any of those, he will will either take one of their limbs or drag me closer to him and the growl at them. I could tell he's grown attached to me, but I didn't think he would take it this far. One day, I took a double shift and ended up falling asleep in Santana's cell, only to be woken by blood curdling screams and running from outside the cell. I got up quietly and walked out of the cell to see the most gut-churning scene I've ever seen. All the guards and scientist were dismembered and there was blood everywhere. In the center of all of this madness, stood Santana who stood there emotionless. 

"S-santana?" I asked in a shaky voice. He looked at me in silent. "Why did you you do it?" I asked starting to get uncomfortable under his blank gaze. "He was trying to take you away from me. I couldn't let them take my mate." He said as he walked over to me lifted me up to his eye level. "You are different from the primitives. You're not just a human." He said as he walked to a open window."Please put me down!" I pleaded and struggled as he nuzzled his head on the crook of your neck before he jumped high out the window to a tall tree.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I continued to struggle against him as he continued to jump from tree to tree.

"To the others."

"Others?!"

"Yes. Now stop squirming so much. I don't want to drop you." Of course I didn't listen to him. In fact, I struggled. It was when we were on the ground and he hit me really hard on my ass two times was when I stopped moving all together. I can't believe this is happening to me. All that I've worked for as gone to waste. I don't have anything left. I felt tears drop as he continued on his journey.

Santana POV

She's...crying. Why? I didn't even use a quarter of my strength...does it really hurt that much? I kissed her head and massage the area I hit as continued to our destination. After a while she finally quiet down and went to sleep. She looked so peaceful and unharmed. I will make sure to keep her that way...forever.

Scientist POV

Loud laughing and growling woke me up as I was Santana holding me tighter than before and a man with white puffy hair smiling. I looked around and saw that I was in a big building. "Oh it looks like the kitten is awake." The man said looking at me "And she's easy on sore eyes. What do you think Kars?" He asked the man next to him

"Mine."Santana growled making the strange man laugh again.

"I don't care what he does with her, just make sure you keep to the task at hand." The one named Kars said as he glared at Santana before walking away with the other guy. He kissed me on the head again before walking down the hall to the first door. He put me on the bed and laid beside me pulling me closer to him.

"You are my bunny."He said nuzzling my neck before he bite down marking me as his. "Now you will never leave my side and if you ever try to leave me... I'll absorb your body into mine. Do you understand?" I nodded my head to scared to talk as he licked the spot he bit.

"Good bunny."