( P.1) Yandere Wammu x shy/smol reader

All you had to do was stay inside today like Jojo and Caesar asked but no you heard whimpering outside and saw that it was a puppy that hurt  its paw so of course you went outside without hesitation to help the poor thing not knowing a certain pil...

All you had to do was stay inside today like Jojo and Caesar asked but no you heard whimpering outside and saw that it was a puppy that hurt its paw so of course you went outside without hesitation to help the poor thing not knowing a certain pillar man was stalking you closely. He never seen anyone like you. So pure and small.

He saw you two weeks early with Jojo as he was scouting a place for his masters and him the rest. When he saw how Jojo teased you by holding things out of your reach it angered him. Why would anyone do something like that to you. After that he has watched you everyday. He notices how shy you are and short you are compared to most people you encounter.

This makes his obsession worsen. All he wants to do is protect you and give you everything you could ever wish for. He asked him masters if he could take you with him as his mate which they agreed because this was the first time Wammu ever asked them for something like this and they just want to see how it would plan out. Since you are always with Jojo or Caesar this is one of those rare times where he can get you and keep you to himself.

"Aww you poor thing." you cooed at the pup as it climb into your arms and buried it's head into your breast whimpering. You picked up the hurt paw and examined it slowing. "There it is." you said as you spotted the thorn in its paw and pulled it slowly pulled it out to not hurt the pup. Once you finally got it out, you put the pup on the ground. Surprisingly it didn't go running to find it's mom, it stayed right there with you. "Go on little guy. Your mom will be looking for you." You tried coaxing it to leave but it just rubbed against you leg barking. You giggled picking it up.

"Well...I just I could ask Jojo if I can keep you. Plus maybe I won't get into to much trouble." You said talking to the pup as it nuzzled and licked your face. You giggled but as you were about to walk back into the house, there was a snap of a twig. You stopped walking and looked around. "J-jojo?" You asked but there was no sound. You started walking backwards keeping an eye on the the other houses only to bump into someone.

You turned around quickly hoping to see Caesar but you saw an extremely tall good looking man that maybe in his mid-twenties or early thirties. "What's are you doing out here all alone little one?" He asked in a deep voice as he put his hand on your shoulder. You look down in shyness and also because you were a little scared.

"I was actually on my way back to my house. Bye sir." you said quickly wanting to get far away from this man as possible but he didn't let go of your shoulder. In fact he gripped it tighter to keep you in place. "Oh no! This is just like the stories Jojo would tell me about women going out by themselves!" You thought to yourself .

The puppy noticing your panic started to growl at Wammu who was unfazed by the pup. "Si-sir please leave me alone... I don't have any money or anything valuable. I was just saving a hurt d-og. P-lease don't hurt me!" You said as tears fell on your cheeks as you held the growling dog closer to you.

"I'm not here to hurt you little one. I would never hurt you." Wammu said softening his hard gaze to look at your sad one. He never wanted to make you cry or make you scared. Just when you were about to say something you hear Jojo shouting as he was looking for you around the block.

"Jo-mphhhh!" Wammu put a hand over your mouth holding you close to him as a huge gust of wind came out of nowhere knocking you out and taking you both away. The last thing you before completely seeing Jojo running at full force in your direction. Wammu finally got what he wanted and he wasn't about to let you go...not without a fight at least.