Esidisi Headcannon *sick/chubby reader*

Esidisi keeps you in his room when you tell him you are sick so you don't get the human servants sick too

Esidisi keeps you in his room when you tell him you are sick so you don't get the human servants sick too. He will not get anything from your room because the only thing you need to do is focus on getting better and to help you get better "quicker" he will make you a soup his people would use that helps break your fever.(lets be honest most of the time he has to force you to eat it since it doesn't taste all that good).

Speaking of force feeding, he makes sure you eat of what he gives you which then would led you to throwing it up and getting Kars involved to tell Esidisi not to force too much down your throat ;). Other than the food he is really good at making sure you are comfortable. He will keep his room dimly lit so the light doesn't bother your eyes and he will warm you up close when you get too cold. 

He will also give you lots of hugs and kisses to help you take your mind off of the pain or discomfort you are feeling. When it is just the two of you he will take off his hat and let you touch his horns and play in his surprisingly soft hair. If he needs to go do something he will put a cloak over you and bring you with him.(Even though Kars volunteered to help take care of you) he is very protective over you when you are weaker than normal.

Hope you are happy with the way he's treating you now because when you are better he is going to tease you about how need you were sick and how you curled up right on top of him to get some of his warmth.