Part 3

(Trig's Pov)

Its been 7 hours since they left. They should be back any time now, I mean the location is about 3 hours away and the actual plan shouldn't take more than 45 minutes if they got there in time. I've been sitting here the past hour cleaning my glock and eating jaffa cakes.

"Trig they're here" Bricker said coming over to steal one of my jaffa cakes.

"Aye fuck off they mine send em in" i pointed the gun at him

"aight chill"

"you know I wouldn't" i smirked

"uh no you would"

"true true now get the fuck out"

"on it"

He left the room and came back with Billie fucking Eilish.

"what are we-"

"Shut the fuck up" Bricker spat at the girl and i span around on the chair.

I smirked as I saw how she noticed the gun in my hand.

"You like?" I laughed.

She didn't say anything back, her eyes just widened speaking for her.

*knock knock*

"Come in" i huffed

I rolled my eyes as I saw the same little kid from earlier coming in from the side door away from Billie.

"OH BILLIE EILISH" He squealed

"Kid shut the fuck up what the fuck do you want can't you fucking see I'm busy?" I growled

"Oh y-yes um Cobra wants to see you in 20"

"aight fuck off"

"i love you Billie i'm a big-"

"Did you not get a fucking word in your pathetic little brain"

"s-sorry trigger"

Without hesitation I shot him in the leg causing Billie and surprisingly Bricker to jump. I laughed as I heard the kid scream in pain.

"ITS TRIG NOT FUCKIN TRIGGER" I yelled at him hoping he would finally get the message in his brain.

"Harsh much" was the only thing Bricker said.

"Aight get him out"

"Will do and don't shoot Billie, not yet anyway" He laughed walking away dragging the kid with him.

I popped another jaffa cake into my mouth. Billie was still standing there frightened as hell her body shaking like crazy.

"Bro chill i ain't gon do nothin"

She was silent.

"Ah I'm so fuckin stupid for doin that in front of you"

"w-why" she practically whispered

"speak the fuck up" I mockingly sang

"i- what w-why am"

This bitch.

I quickly jumped up and gripped her neck tight pushing her up against the door pointing the now unloaded gun at her head but she didn't need to know that I just wanted a reaction.

"I don't play fucking games here kid if I tell you to do something you better fucking do it got it?" I whisper yelled into her ear. I pulled away a bit to look at her only then did I realise how beautiful she actually was. Yeah I had seen her on tv and shit but in person.. wow.

I placed the gun on the table beside her and she looked into my eyes.

"Got it"

"Good"

I turned around to go get more jaffa cakes but I was stopped to feel something at the back of my head. I smirked to myself as I realised what she was doing.

"Turn the fuck a-around" She yelled well tried to anyway her voice was shaking.

I did what I was told, even put my hands up. Gotta make it seem like it's loaded right?

"You sure you know what you're doing princess?" I smirked wondering if she actually had the guts to pull it.

"No" she spat

"You gonna find out?"

That was all it took for her to pull the trigger. I burst out laughing as I noticed her eyes start to fill with fear and she dropped the weapon.

"aye don't hurt my baby"

I continued to laugh, she honestly thought it was loaded

"You got your finger on the trigger but your trigger fingers mineeeeee" I started to sing while laughing and bending down to pick my baby up.

"You really think I would leave a loaded gun next to you"

"Please don't kill me" She started to cry

"Not yet princess, I like you I mean what you did was brave but hella dumb I could load this thing right now you know"

She nodded in response.

"BRICKER" I yelled

"What?" he groaned

"Fuck how long have you been standing there you fucking weirdo"

"Oh I saw the whole thing you should've seen Billies face when she had the gun behind you bro"

"Aw shit anyway take her to the room I gotta run and see Cobra"

"The room w-what" Billie said all frightened again.

"Chill little one you ain't gonna die just yet" I gave her a little pat on the shoulder and began walking to Cobra's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh damn she writing again, I really made 3 parts today that's a new record 2 for this book and 1 for the other.

Where's my medal???