Part 5

(Trig's Pov)

I led Billie to a different room

"You can open your eyes now just stay here okay?"

She nodded in response. What the fuck happened to me? I didn't want her to see the bullet go through his head, and I didn't want to torture him whilst she was in there. What the fuck? Normally I can kill people however the fuck I want to. It's just when I stabbed him, I noticed her eyes, the eyes I have to force myself to not get lost in, the eyes that have some weird fucking affect on me, those eyes. When they started to tear up I could see how much she didn't want to be apart of this. The fuck is this why am I going soft?

I walked into the room and saw Wickes lifeless body. His head was blown up and there were... stuff everywhere... I yelled for some of the youngs and laughed as their frightened legs ran towards me noticing the dead body

"Clean him up" I smiled "Or you'll be just like him"

I left the room and walked back to where I left Billie. I noticed how she tended up when I walked in and for some reason my heart felt heavy.

"I um i-i" why was I stuttering "i'm sorry" I finally managed to get out

"why?" she become nervous again

"for letting u see that..." why the fuck am i soft right now? I mentally slapped my self in the face "get used to it" I snapped

We both stared at each other awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"there's a party later" i coughed breaking the silence "it's your party"

"what? why how?"

"well technically it's yours but only because we managed to kidnap you"

"oh" she awkwardly laughed

"follow me I want to show you something"

We walked round the building to an outside room which was full of dogs. Everything from pitbulls, doberman's, rottweilers, 2 caucasians, staffies, german shepherds, cane corso's, some mixes and out of all of those dogs there was one and only one that I feared, Sparkles, cute name right? Not so much of a cute dog.

"These are our guard dogs but there's a reason i brought you-"

My heart stopped. "don't move" There she was, fucking Sparkles.

"you're joking right" Billie laughed "It's a fucking chihuahua please don't tell me that you're scared of a chihuahua"

"i-i who the FUCK let YOU OUT" I yelled "easy sparkles easy" She cocked her head to the side. Those evil little eyes staring right through my soul laughing at me.

"BARK BARK BARK"

"AH FUCK NO SPARKLES NO" I yelped sprinting to jump onto a desk "GET THE FUCK AWAY YOU LITTLE SHIT" I screamed as she continued to bark at me trying to nip at my feet. By this point Billie was almost about to piss herself from how hard she was laughing. I squeezed my eyes tight, no idea what I thought that would do.

I didn't even notice the barking stop I was literally shaking in fear and screamed again as a hand grabbed mine. I looked up to see Billie.