Part 4

(Billie's Pov)

I've been in this room for over an hour now. My nerves have managed to calm down a bit. What the fuck is going on? What did they do to shark? I'm sure I'll be found soon... right?

I was quite surprised with how nice the room they gave me actually is the bed is so comfy, I was expecting like some cell or something.

*bang bang*

The door opened quickly and Trig walked through with probably the most intimidating man I've ever seen.

"Stand up" He growled and I nervously shot up.

He gripped my jaw tightly forcing me to stare straight back at him. He eyes were cold, I knew he was someone not to mess with.

"now I could kill you but it would be fun to mess around with you for a bit"

"Cobra she's different" Trig said grabbing his hand so he could let go of me

"how so?"

"she put a gun to the back of my head"

"well clearly she isn't that different because you're still alive" he rolled his eyes

"no she did pull the trigger it just wasn't loaded"

I watched his eyes widen

"brave one are you? trig she's staying with you I want you to train her"

"you're fucking joking that's Wickes job"

"ah speaking of Wickes" he paused to look at me "kill him"

"the fuck he do?"

"setting the young's free so you're going to kill him slowly" he laughed "and make her watch"

And with that he left the room leaving me and Trig alone

"who was that?"

"cobra"

"he looks like you"

"father"

"wait really?"

"stop asking fucking questions" she growled yanking my arm to follow her

•••

I gulped as I saw who i'm guessing to be Wickes already tied to a chair.

"well well well sneaky little wickes" I noticed how Trig's voice had changed it was cold and full of evil.

She slowly started to walk around him dragging a knife along his skin.

"lemthh gmpho"

"didn't quite hear you there" she laughed and ripped the tape off his mouth

"LET ME GO" he screamed

"okay" but she didn't do that instead, she stabbed the blade into his thigh

Wickes scream pierced through my ears. I looked away tears filling my eyes.

"Billie look at me"

I did as I was told. Her eyes seemed to of softened and she slightly shook her head clenching her jaw tight.

"fucks sake" she mumbled turning back around to Wickes.

I was still watching her, she reached into her joggers pulling out her pistol. "Close your eyes Bil" her voice was soft again.

"w-why"

"Just fuckin do it" she shouted and I did.

*BANG*

I didn't have time to open my eyes before a pair of hands were on my waist.

"keep them closed" I heard her whisper and she walked me out of the room.

Why was she being nice all of a sudden?