Day Two

As the two groups had more places to look around, there were also a lot of delicious goods to try out. What Saiki had in his mind the most, though, were sweets. He smiled to himself, realizing it'd been a good idea to save up.

The others were more excited about tourist attractions. It wasn't too bad of an idea to visit Montreal or all the places, considering there were quite a lot of historical things you'd be able to learn about. Well... If only there wasn't the language barrier.

Since last night, Saiki and Y/N had gotten closer. The two of them walked at a moderately quick speed, thus ending up walking beside each other. Surprisingly, the E/C-orbed girl was considerably chatty.

"Oh, yeah! There's this one manga series I fell for. It's amazingly good and I think you'd love it. It's about-"

Before she could finish, Saiki pulled her aside. Y/N had narrowly avoided bumping into Hairo, who'd been sprinting. He sped into a halt, apologizing profusely- And, right after, inviting the group (who'd all caught up) to whatever sporty thing he had planned next.

Lucky for them, Y/N noticed their hesitance and decided to speak up and delay the Hellish athletic activities.

"To be honest, we have something planned. We'd like to sightsee for a while longer, but once we finish all of the stuff we have planned, I'm sure it'd be no problem tagging along with you guys," she explained.

Saiki sighed in relief. Not visibly, of course. Hairo was slightly too active for his liking.

"I see! Alright then, have fun!" Hairo cheered, walking away with the rest of his groupmates.

"Umm, Saiki," Teruhashi said as the other group walked off into the distance. "I heard there would be a night market. Would you like to accompany me to it tonight? I'm sure it'll be enjoyable!"

"Plus, I can surely get him to say 'oh'! He and Y/N have been getting closer lately... They walk beside each other all the time now. I mustn't let that brat- No! She's my friend... I just can't let her beat me! I'll woo Saiki first!"

Saiki groaned, "Good grief. It's not like I can decline..." he thought to himself.

The psychic then nodded, wondering if the others would be going too. In the back was a certain H/C-haired girl, looking a bit downed as she watched the two interact.

"Awh man, I wanted to invite Saiki too. Maybe I'll just ask Kaido or Aiura, then."

Those negative feelings went unnoticed by the pink-haired boy.

-

Nighttime quickly hit. After all, time flies by when you're having fun, right? Y/N jabbed her food around, wondering who to go to the night market with when a certain lemony classmate stepped in.

"N/N!" Aiura slid the chair opposing Y/N out and took a seat. She crossed her hands and placed her chin upon them, giving her friend a big grin. "Heyy, do you wanna go out with me tonight?"

Y/N smiled back in amusement. "Like a date?"

Aiura winked. "Only if you want it to be! But no, silly. The night market? I have a feeling you wanted to go. So do I, but I have nobody to go with. Do you wanna go together?"

Her H/C hair shifted as the girl nodded, placing her utensil down. "Sure! Just let me go put the dish away and get my wallet in my room. I'll be done in a bit!"

Y/N stood up, placing the dish down onto a pile, before making her way towards the elevator. Nobody was using it, so there was no need for a wait. As she rushed out when her floor was reached, she'd noticed a blue-haired female standing outside the room's door, awaiting Saiki.