Chapter 5: Do you love me?

The door turns as I start to feel very uneasy. He might be mad at me for not talking to him all week, and ignoring his texts. Ugh I have to throw up again. I thought as the door started to open. It was Spencer. His eyes met mine instantly. I couldn't do it, I couldn't look at him and not tell him. Spencer started to speak but I have no idea what he said because I ran out of the apartment as fast as I could. Running down the hallway and into the elevator. When I ran I had heard Spencer calling for me but Emily told him to stay.

Emilys pov

I saw Y/ns face when that door knob started to turn. She was stuck. When Spencer came in her face went pale and she ran. Spencer was yelling for her and started to walk towards the door. I knew he was gonna try and run after Y/n, but I also knew you didn't want that. I yelled at Spencer to stay.

"Spence I know this is difficult but please let me go check on her"

"I-I Em- wha- what did I do? Was is something I said? Did I say something to upset her last time I talked to her?" Spencer said as he anxiously ran his hand through his hair.

"I dont know Spence" I say trying to convince him

He looked at my face for a moment and I knew he was profiling me "You're lying."

Shit

"You're her best friend Emily. She tells you everything. Was it because of what I said three weeks ago?"

"Spencer I really don't know" I try to convince him

"She hasn't talk to me in almost a week Em" Spencer says starting to tear up

"I know Spence" I say giving him a hug

After a minute I pull away noticing those tears in his eyes had fallen

"Its gonna be okay Spencer, let me go talk to her and bring her up here"

"O-okay" he says trying to keep his voice from breaking, but failing

I run down the stairs figuring it's faster than the elevator. When I reach the lobby she isn't there. I run out of the lobby and onto the sidewalk looking both ways. When I turn my head to the right I notice Y/n sitting on a bench her head in her hands, crying. I walk over to her.

Y/ns Pov

I ran into the elevator not knowing where to go I just pressed for the lobby. When I got there I ran out of the building as soon as I could. There was a bench right outside. I sat on it not knowing what to do. Before I knew it tears were streaming down my face. I put my head in my hands not wanting people to see me crying.

I hear footsteps walking toward me, it's Emily.

"Hey" she says sitting next to me

"Hey"

"Are you okay?"

"No"

"Do you wanna talk to Spencer?" she says putting her hand on my shoulder

"Yes uh no" I sigh "I don't know" I pull my head out of my hands to look at her

"Listen Y/n I know you're frustrated and scared and you feel alone right now, but I'm here for you and so is Spencer. You need to talk to him." she says in a calm but firm tone

"I can't, I'm not ready to tell him yet."

"Then don't, just talk to him Y/n he's worried"

"I know"

"You don't have to tell him you're pregnant, just talk to him. It might make you feel better if you ask him some questions"

"Like what?"