More

Silas chuckled into my neck as he rubbed in a circular motion on the lower part of my back to calm me down. After a second, the pain passed and I started to feel horny. The longer his teeth stayed implanted in my neck the hornier I became. A moan slipped through my lips as Silas pushed his hard member harder against my ass.

He was hard as hell, and it felt a little bigger than usual. That wasn't possible but I know what I was feeling. It also made me wonder if this always happens when fed off of me. However, I wanted to feel it more as I reached around gripping his package right when he pulled away. Immediately Silas licked the bite before turning me to glare into my eyes. My first thought was to run I was scared as shit. His eyes were glowing red while he showed me his fangs, but I realize that he was showing me his true self. It was the first time I truly saw him.

It made me want him more. I needed to touch him... feel him and Silas must have felt this or he wanted me just as bad. Quickly he grabbed my waist pushing me against the counter and attacking my lips. My brain wasn't working it could only think about how bad I wanted him—his body on mine, his thick member deep inside me as I tore away at his shirt.

Silas tore away from my hold smirking only to spin me and press my face against the cold counter hiking up my dress. Suddenly he ripped off my underwear and for some reason it made me feel so fucking sexy. I was looking for him to do more but he dropped his knees as he began to rub his nose from the back of my knee up to my wet treasure attacking it. "Silas..."

I breathe out that wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted to feel him although I told myself this wouldn't happen. Him being near, me touching him... I couldn't help it. I tried pulling him up to my level and in a blink of an eye, Silas was claiming my lips and teasing my pussy. "Shh... let me please you."

How could I agree with that? He wanted to please me and I couldn't deny him as he disappeared between my legs once more. Then I remembered we weren't the only ones in the home there was others here... who knows if they were watching or not? Not to mention his children were in the home. They certainly didn't need to see their father's head between my legs.

I tried to stop him again, which didn't work. The next thing I knew Silas was at my neck again sucking hard causing a loud moan to leave my throat. He was moving too fast for me to comprehend. One moment he would be attacking my treasure, the next my lips or neck.

"You think too fucking much, Yasmine. Don't fucking think, just feel. That's all I want you to fucking to is feel. Don't worry about the others or who's in the house. They know to keep the children at bay, and for the ones that want to watch... let them. This will tell them to stay away from what's mine. Plus I need you now, I can't wait any longer, Baby."

I wanted to argue that we needed to go to the bedroom. My mouth opened but the words were cut short when Silas enter me. It was slow and sensual but it set my body afire. The only thing that left my mouth was a moan as I scratched at the marble in front of me. I was feeling for something to hold on to as he started to thrust hard. 

It feeling was something I couldn't explain at the moment but the way Silas kissed, nipped, sucked, and licked at my neck made me lean into his chest. He didn't help the fact by running his nails up my waist before wrapping one hand around my stomach and the other on my upper chest.

Slowly he started to bend me back over on the counter my face was touching the cold marble and my feet barely touched the floor. The next thing I knew both my hands were behind my back and Silas was pounding into me hard and fast.  

"Oh, My Gosh...Silas. Fuck I am coming."

"Good." He spoke and the fact that I was coming satisfied him as he held a deadly grip on my waist fucking me harder if that was possible. I couldn't help but swarm underneath causing Silas to let out an animalistic growl pulling me back to him.