Chapter 15: ID, God Luo.

When Xiao Luo said that his district was Black Rose, Xiao-Fei Zhu immediately rushed over and took Xiao Luo’s hand tightly and put on a delicate and touching look: “Oh, my brother Luo, this day must be fate. We are also at Black Rose. Come on, let’s break the darkness together. You are the only one to be sent and we needed one more person. Don’t refuse. This is the fate of the day, and this fate of the day is the greatest!”

Xiao Luo was puzzled, frowning: “But I have to tidy up things …”

“The queen of Chu university finally agreed to take us to rank. If you don’t help me, I’ll commit suicide by killing myself every minute.” Xiao-fei Zhu interrupted, he also took suicide gestures with his hands.

Xiao Luo thought about it, if he really wants to be an invisible bodyguard, the most important thing is to make friends with Chu Yue first, this is an opportunity.

Thinking about this, he nodded and agreed: “Well, I’ll play with you for a few rounds.”

“Ha ha … thank you, brother Luo, thank you brother Luo!” Xiao-fei Zhu was so excited that he almost kissed Xiao Luo in the mouth.

Ding Kai typed directly in the group to reply to Chu Yue: “Chu Beauty, you can begin to rank. The new Luo Ge in our class happens to be a member of White Gold and Black Rose, making up five people.”

Not long after this message was sent out, the English major class GC exploded.

“What? Xiao Shuai also plays Hero’s Alliance? ”

“Ho ho, everyone, open the live room of Princess Chu. Xiao Shuai is going to play Hero’s Alliance!”

“Good, looking forward to it …”

A series of messages have sprung up like bamboo shoots after a spring rain, including all kinds of facial expressions and pictures. The group has never been this lively.

In the girls’ dormitory …

Looking at the enthusiastic students in the group, Bai Xeiwen said half jokingly: “Chu Yue, Xiao Luo is very popular in our class. You see, as soon as they heard that he was going to play games, everyone opened your studio to see his elegant demeanour.”

Chu Yue was sitting on the computer chair with a head of hair hanging freely, her cheeks ruddy and lovely. She frowned and answered indignantly, “He is a grandstanding guy. You anthomaniacs are enough, it’s just like you haven’t seen a man in decades!”

“Ahem … pay attention to your words, pay attention to your words, you are live.” White twill dry cough a few times to remind.

“What are you nervous about? I haven’t turned on the camera yet!” Chu Yue pie mouth and carelessly said.

Then she put on her headphones, her long and beautiful fingers tapping on the keyboard. She sent messages to Zhu Xiaofei and Ding Kai in the group: Hurry up, don’t waste my time!

At this moment, Xiao Luo finished sorting out the computer and logging into his account.

“The queen Chu is urging, Luo Ge, what’s your ID? I’ll add your as a friend first, then I’ll put you into our temporary team.” Xiao-fei Zhu said.

“Luo Shen!” Xiao Luo answered.

“Luo Shen?”

Xiao-fei Zhu and Ding Kai turned to him at the same time.

“Do you think it is a bit too ostentatious?”

Xiao Luo was rather embarrassed. He also knew that his ID name was too loud and domineering, which was not in line with his style. At that time, when registering, he thought for a long time and didn’t come up with a good name. When waiting impatiently, Zhang Dashan directly entered “Luo Shen” to help him register, which has been used till now.