Chapter 34: Feel.

“Thud”

“Thud”

With the ringing sound of balls entering the hole, the red balls on the table is decreasing at the speed visible to the naked eye, while Ye Yingying’s score is steadily rising, 10, 17, 25, 30 …

“Yingying, this is the rhythm of clearing Taiwan!”

“Even uncle Da, the elder who played snooker, almost lost to Yingying. He must be strong.”

“Clear Taiwan, let that guy get a big goose egg, ha ha …”

Fang Shulan and Ye Yingying’s friends were all excited, full of sarcasm and banter.

Seeing Ye Yingying play all 15 red balls there were only six colored balls left, Fu JiaWei wanted to see the expression on Xiao Luo’s face, which must be very wonderful. But when he turned to look at Xiao Luo, his whole person was dumbfounded immediately, because Xiao Luo brought a glass of red wine, and was sitting in a chair, stretching his legs and drinking leisurely, without any trace of anxiety.

He walked over and asked with concern, “Brother Xiao Luo, Yingying is going to clear the Taiwan Strait soon. Why are you still drinking wine?”

“Not afraid, there are still six colored balls, which add up to 27 points.” Xiao Luo calmly answered.

What a great insight you have!

At the moment, Fu Jiawei, who has always had self-restraint, couldn’t help scolding a dirty word in his heart. Then he gave a look of schadenfreude and smiled, “Now it’s only 22 points.”

Because during this talk, Ye Yingying has already scored the yellow ball and the green ball into the hole, and then the brown ball into the hole.

“There are still 18 points!” Fu Jiawei glanced at Xiao Luo out of the corner of his eye.

“Thud ~” Another ball entered the hole.

Fu Jiawei smiled playfully on his face and raised his voice: “Only 13 points!”

Xiao Luo said nothing, he’s still was slowly drinking red wine.

“Ha ha … pretending to be forced and committing crimes, you will soon learn to bark like dogs.”

Chu Tue in the distance was so happy that Xiao Luo was finally able to make a fool of himself.

“I hope Xiao Luo won’t get angry when he knows you are behind it.” Bai Xeiwen shook her head, she didn’t sound good.

“How dare he?”

Chu Yue raised her chin haughtily. “This young lady didn’t beat him or scold him, just let him learn to bark like a dog. What can he be angry with?”

“Queen Chu, boys care about their dignity!” Bai Xeiwen turned over her eyes, speechless.

“Oh, I know. He joined my team. As the captain, I will give him a horse’s back so that he won’t have to push his nose and face against me all day long.” Chu Yue said, irritated.

Bai Xeiwen stopped talking.

……

Ye Yingying frowned slightly, because she did not pinch the position very well for the ball, and the position of the white ball was very awkward.

She is confident of hitting another ball into the hole, but at the same time, after hitting the ball, the white ball has a 90% probability of entering another bottom hole. Once the white ball enters the hole, Xiao Luo can get six points without doing anything.