Chapter 33: Heavy Rod Strike.

Xiao Luo ignored the sarcasm of the crowd, waved his cue and said to Ye Yingying, “Can I be skilled for three minutes? I haven’t played for a long time. I’m rusty. ”

Ye Yingying sneered: “Don’t say three minutes, I can give you ten minutes or half an hour.”

“No, it only takes three minutes. By the way, you can tell me about snooker’s scoring rules.”

Xiao Luo bent down to hit the ball, looking for the feeling of the ball, and the system has suggested that he has successfully exchanged a skill for snooker.

Watching him hit the ball nine times out of ten, Ye Yingying couldn’t help laughing, but she slowly told Xiao Luo the scoring rules: “Every time one scores a red ball, one scores a yellow ball, two points, three points for a green ball, four points for a brown ball, five points for a blue ball, six points for a pink ball, and seven points for a black ball.

You must follow the sequence of “one red and one color”, that is, you can hit the colored ball only after you have scored a red ball, and when all the red balls are played, you will hit the colored ball from low to high.

When playing a red ball, if the white ball does not touch any red ball, a penalty of four points will be imposed; if it touches the colored ball by mistake, a penalty will be imposed according to the score of the colored ball, but at least four points will be imposed. ”

“The rules seem a bit complicated!” Xiao Luo scratched his head.

“As an international sport, snooker certainly has many restrictive rules, and it is precisely because of these rules that it has rich challenges and is fun.” Ye Yingying raised her head, her eyes carried thick contempt.

Xiao Luo nodded noncommittally: “Alright!”

“Is it three minutes? Have you got your hand back?” Fang Shulan then urged a sound.

With a wave of his hand, Xiao Luo said, “I’m more or less done. Let’s start. Who will kick off first?”

“Whatever!”

Ye Yingying conveniently took a cue from the cue bag.

“Ladies first.” Xiao Luo made a gesture of please.

Idiot, wait and learn to bark like a dog!

Ye Yingying snorted lightly and did not say anything to Xiao Luo. She walked to the service point, leaned over, left-handed the pole, right-handed the tail of the pole, her upper body looked straight forward, and looked in the direction of the club.

The right hand holding the lever is still in place, her feet stood in attention, her left foot takes a small step to the left side, the dimension is equal to her shoulder, hee right foot tip rotates naturally to the right outside, the rotation angle is about 70 degrees, as she stands firmly.

Then, her chin is aligned with the central axis of the club, and her eyes are kept horizontal and forward looking, so that her nose, mouth and chin enter the same vertical plane as the club and her right arm. A unique cold temperament spreads out.