Chapter 22: Speaking Reason and Honest to Faults.

On the roof of the building, the wind is very strong, it is cloudy and there is no sun.

At this moment, Xiao Luo was surrounded by six men with iron rods.

“I still want to say that since I am a student, I should do what students should do. Don’t learn from the gangsters and hooligans in society. Now, ‘I am a society ruled by law.’ Your actions are already challenging the law thus I have the right to dissuade you from doing so.” Xiao Luo earnestly advised.

It was just a game, and he really didn’t want to lecture these people.

“Are you fucking going to make me laugh to death? This isn’t the time to tell us about the law, stupid!” The boy with acne laughed loudly.

The others followed with laughter, they were looking at Xiao Luo like they were looking at a mentally deranged idiot.

Xiao Luo bowed his head and said helplessly, “It seems there is no way out.”

The boy with acne turned pale and shouted in a low voice: “Of course there’s isn’t, go ahead, beat the sh*t out of him!”

The rest of the five people lunge.

Looking at them, Xiao Luo’s expression slowly became cold. When he rushed to the front of the boys, the iron rods in their hands were swung over. His body instinct was to step back and avoid it, then there are two more consecutive iron rods waving at him. He also calmly avoided them. Almost all the attacks he would subtlety and effectively took action and dodge them.

The five people was in some consternation, they did not expect Xiao Luo would be so agile.

However, after avoiding their round of attacks, Xiao Luo took the initiative to attack instead. In his eyes, any move of these people was very slow, so slow that he could clearly capture the veins standing out on the back of their hands and the fluttering of their hairs.

“Wooshing ~”

His hands are like two attacking poisonous snakes, with extremely fast speeds. The moment he caught two men’s wrists, he gave it a hard pull. His strong arm force directly made the two men fly out.

The two men felt that the rod in their hands was stuck by a speeding truck and dragged them. Their whole person fell to the ground with their chins flat on ground. Their front teeth fell off directly, blood spattered out of their mouths, and shrieks sounded the rooftop.

A boy was just holding the iron rod high above his head and was about to hit Xiao Luo’s head, but suddenly he found that the iron rod could not be swung. He looked up and saw a big hand holding the iron rod like pincers. It was Xiao Luo’s.

No matter how hard the boy tried, the iron rod did not move.

“Ahh … give it up!” The boy cried in horror.

With a light snort, Xiao Luo’s arm gave a slight tug, the iron rod was easily took over by him. He then stepped forward, his shoulder severely hitting the other’s chest.

“Peng ~”

The man only felt as if he had been bumped by a bull. His insides trembled violently at this moment. His body was thrown back completely out of control. He fell to the solid ground three or four meters away and cried miserably.

Seeing his side instantly losing three, the acne-covered boy’s eyelids beat violently, the other two people was also in a mess. They felt fear and thought that it was impossible, they didn’t expect Xiao Luo to be so fierce.

Xiao Luo breathed a sigh of relief and said in a faint voice: “If I reason with you, you will give me some iron rods to frighten me and get me into fighting. I mean, who won’t? So, let’s just have a good time if we play, alright! ”