Cold Boyfriend♡ 03

Time Skip

The ride wasn't that long but it took me somewhere quite far.

While finding where Jungkook was, I also greeted some of the staffs that passed  by. Yes, they are aware that Jungkook and I are dating.

I entered an elevator and picked the floor where I would find my boyfriend.

I was standing infront of their door. Wondering if should I come in or not.

As I was about to open the door, I suddenly heard noises.
They were having a conversation.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" I was confused if that was a laugh or windshield wipers, that must be from Seokjin. "Stop with your jokes, Jin hyung. I'm trying to sleep" said Yoongi. "Keep talking and maybe someday you'll say something intelligent" Jin said.

A war just started. I heard Namjoon trying to calm the place down tho. I continued listening to what they were saying.

after the fight, I heard Jin mentioning my name. "Hey, Jungkook, how are you and Y/n going?  still in those lovey dovey?" He asked before he could laugh again.

Suga then added "Shut up hyung. But yeah, how is she, btw? I saw some hate comments about her. She's being body shamed."

"Can't argue with that, hyung. She's a little fat tho. She keeps on eating and all. And she's too clingy sometimes." Jungkook told them.

When I heard those words come out of his mouth, I couldn't help myself to feel insecure about my physical appearance.

I heard Namjoon's voice again "But Jungkook, you couldn't possibly forget what's so special about this day, right?" I waited for his response "ummmmm... what is it exactly?"

Everyone then was disappointed at his answer. Even I was.

"Hold my sprite, I'mma attack you, man" Hoseok said.
"You must've been only thinking of my handsome face the whole time, that's why you got distracted." Jin assumed.

Before anyone could scold him, he asked them what it was supposed to be celebrated.

"It's your 3rd year anniversary, you fool" Yoongi shouted quite angry. "Plus, it's her birthday isn't it?" Taehyung added "Yes, Taehyung" Jimin agreed.

Then, there was silence.

"I'm so so dead right now" Jungkook said.

I couldn't hold it much longer, My tears needed to fall that time. I accidently dropped the food but  what could it possibly do if i pick it up again? I only ran out of building, crying, not knowing what to do.

Sadness has won invading me this time. How could Jungkook even forget about it? My mind was having too many questions. I don't know what I was feeling. Scared? Sad? Lonely? I felt Empty. I have nothing to cheer me up. No one to talk to.

Jungkook's POV

What kind of boyfriend am I? Do I even deserve her? "I'm so dead right now" I worriedly said

After saying that, we heard a noise coming from outside the room. We went to check it out.  As we opened the door, there were plastics and foods on the floor. We had no idea where and who it came from.

We asked a staff that was nearby. Maybe the staff will give us the answers to our curiosity. "Excuse me, Miss, is there a chance that you might know where those food came from?" I politely asked. "Sir, I think it came from you girlfriend. She was here a while ago. I don't know why she started crying while running off the building. I did try to talk to her, but she ignored me." The staff answered.

"Bro, I think we know why" Hoseok said. "She probably overheard our conversation a while ago." Jimin added.

I'm messed up today. Could this day get any worse? I need to make it up to her. How could I do this to her?

Then I ran out of the building. I need to go home and make things right.

Y/n POV

Was he really serious of what he said earlier? Maybe I heard it wrong? This is all just a nightmare, Y/n. You just need to get up. As I was talking to myself, I silently cried.

Am I that too clingy? Am I that annoying? If I change myself, will that change everything? Or will it make things worse?

I sigh and made a decision. I need to change myself for him to accept me, to love me, to give me the attention I wanted, for him not to leave me.

"I will do anything for you, my love" I said while crying. I wanted to rest that time so I took a nap.

Jngkook's POV

Finally, I got home. I immediately unlocked the door and went inside the house. That's weird, it's quiet, too quiet. I started to worry until I thought of calling her name.

"Y/n~" I worriedly called her out. There was no response. Maybe she was just upstairs, sleeping.

I went upstairs to check if my girlfriend was there. I opened the door to our bedroom then saw her, my girlfriend, peacefully sleeping. I came closer to her and stared at her. "I'll try my best to make it up to you, Y/n" I placed a kiss on her forehead. I wrapped my arms around her waist then slept with her.

time skip

Y/n's POV

There was something heavy that I felt from my waist when I woke up. As I opened my eyes to see if who or what it was, I saw my man, boyfriend, Jungkook, hugging me. I miss this feeling. I miss how he hugs me, how he kisses me, how he let me feel that I'm the most precious person for him.

But sadly, it kinda faded a little. From what I overheard earlier, I know he doesn't love me the way he loved me before. I just wish that it would all end.

I let myself go from from the hug.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up as I felt tiny hands lifting mine up. She's finally awake. I opened my eyes then saw Y/n trying to get up.I pulled her closer to me then said, "Y/n, baby, I'm sorry for what happened at the building earlier. Please forgive me." "What are you talking about? You didn't even do anything to me." Y/n acted that she knew nothing of what she heard at the building. "Y/n, please stop acting. I know you heard our conversation back there. I feel ashamed of myself after all that. And I swear, I regret all the things I said. Please, Y/n, forgive me." I honestly told her. "Jungkook, it's fine. I forgive you now. " She said with a forced smile.

After that, she told me that she wanted to go to the bathroom, so I let her.