Cold Boyfriend♡ 06

TIME SKIP
(concert day)

Y/N's POV

Today was the day. Their upcoming concert. It isn't my first time attending their concert tho. It's just that who wouldn't get excited or fangirl if you see a literal Jeon Jungkook, performing right in front of your eyes.

The concert's two hours ahead, which means, I have two more hours to prepare myself. It'll start at 5 in the afternoon.

I went to the bathroom then washed my body. I took a look at my wardrobe to pick the clothings that I'll wear for the concert. An specific type of clothe caught my attention. I wore this (picture) After putting clothes on, I put make up on my face (picture)

When I knew that I were ready, I took my ticket and wallet then went outside, waited for a taxi to come pick me up.

TIME SKIP
(at the concert)

I arrived at the concert venue. It was a huge arena. It had thousands, millions of seats! Gosh, If I were to perform with this audience, I'd literally cry. I checked my phone to look at the time. It was 4:50. Only ten minutes till the concert starts.

I saw the woman that was checking tickets. I went near her then gave her my VIP ticket. As she got it. I trailed off to the front most layer of seats. Of course I wouldn't mind getting a great view of their performance.

Minutes have past and there were already millions of fans, waiting for their idols to get on the stage and perform. BTS was still at the backstage, getting ready. Though they were there, the crowd was already wild. There's loud cheers everywhere.

Then there was a loud noise coming from the stage, fireworks were flying through the air. Music started playing, thus, getting the fans loud. They begun performing lots of songs. The loud cheers never ended.

The concert was nearly ending, Jungkook suddenly spoke. "Hey armys! I want you guys to witness my last performance today at this stage, dedicated to my dearest woman, Y/N." The crowd got louder and louder. The intro of the song, Euphoria started playing. "Baby, this is for you!"

As he was at the stage, singing, I couldn't help but to cry. But this time, pain isn't the reason why, it's happiness. Remembering a our happy and hurtful memories, I couldn't help it.

As he sang the sang the song, he approached me from where I was. He stopped singing as soon as he was in front of me. "Hey, baby, can you hold my hand and walk with me at the stage." He said. I nodded then took his hand, to show my acceptance to his favor.

He held my hand tightly and walked me to the center of the stage. "I have a little surprise for you."

When he said that the crowd were silent, maybe they wanted to know what he wanted to say.

"I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you. When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. When I look into my heart, I see only you. If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we should spend the rest of our lives together. I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me."

As he said that I coudn't hold my tears anymore. He knelt down in front of me and said..

"Lee Y/n, The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, 'That’s the one'. Y/n you have a place in my heart that no one else could ever have. You make me happy in a way no one else can. I love your smiles, hugs, and kisses. I love you and that’s the beginning and the end of everything. Lee Y/n, can you make me the happiest guy in the world Y/n And be my wife?"

This day is the happiest day of my life. I can't control the tears that is showing under my eyes. I'm could say that this time I'm the happiest person in the world.

I made him stand and hug him berofe I answer..

"Yess Jungkook!!! I would like to be your wife. I will be a good wife to you, I promise." I shouted.

Then he suddenly kissed me on my lips. We stopped our passionate kiss when we heard what Yoongi said.

"Hey, you two! Get a room. That's gross." He's just jelous. "Yess I'll be an uncle!!!" Taehyung cheered.
Then we chuckle after he say that.

Then I look at Jungkook. I smiled to him.

"Did you hear that Babygirl he want to be uncle now... So get ready tonight, okay?"
He whispered to me
"Yahhh Byuntae!!!!"
He chuckle to what I said. Then pecked my lips.

THE END!!!!!