Cold Boyfriend♡ 05

Jungkook's POV

As I was talking to Y/N, I noticed her eyes, body, she was about to pass out. I catched her before she landed on the floor.

"Y/N? Y/N?! BABY, ANSWER ME!!" I shook her head as I shouted

I touched her forehead then felt the coldness of her skin. She's became lighter than before. I picked her up then called an ambulance to get us to the hospital. I hope it's not too late.

Time skip

I sat outside Y/N's room, waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me what's wrong. My sweats were uncontrollably dripping, my hands were shaking, I'm so stressed out. I'm so stupid. What have I done to her? My thoughts were cut out as I heard the door open, revealing the doctor.

I quickly stood up then went to the doctor. "How is she, doc? She's not at a critic-" I was cut off by the doctor. "Excuse me, sir. But you need to calm down now. She's fine." The doctor said. Oh thank goodness! "Err, Why did she faint, doc?" I asked worriedly. "She lacks foods and is very stressed out. She's been using too much of her energy. The only antidote is rest, food, and try to bond with her once in awhile. It may get herself into anxiety and depression." I messed up big time. I need to comfort her. I want to comfort her. "Can I come inside and see my girlfriend, doc?" I asked the doctor. "Of course you can. Now if you don't mind, I need to get going. Goodbye!" The doctor said as she waved goodbye.

I opened the door to Y/N's room and took a small peak. I saw her sitting quietly on her bed. As soon as she saw me, she quickly smiled and waved at me. I waved back and came closer to her. I sat beside her then kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry, baby, for treating you that way. It shouldn't have been this way if I haven't done that to you. Please forgive me. You're the only girl, the only one I have, the one who's been there and accepted me for who I am. I'm so sorry, I love you, Y/N." I stared deeply at her eyes while holding her hands quite tight. "Hey stob it! You know how much I love you. I will never leave you, EVER!" she said while smiling brightly at me though she felt weak.

I leaned closer to her face to kiss her but suddenly we heard a sound of a camera capturing a photo. "Aiiish! Jimin, look what you've done! They were about to do it!" Jin shouted as he spanked Jimin's thicc ass. "Stop acting like you liked it, they're so cheesy" Suga said coldly. "You're just saying that coz you don't have anyone to do that with" Namjoon said as he quickly backed off by seeing Yoongi glare at him. "Yaaahhh! everyone shut up!" Jhope shouted as if he's irritated by the noise. How ironic. "Everybody say nooo~" Taehyung sang which leads everyone to laugh.

After the disaster, Everyone came near Y/N then asked her several questions. Then after the long question and answer stuff, They all started fighting me jokingly. "Yaaaaaaaah!! Jungkook, You should say sorry!" Jhope shouted. "I already said I was sorry." The war has begun. They started throwing pillows at me. It hit hard tho. Atleast Y/N's happy lol.

"Hey, Y/N, there'll be an upcoming concert next week. You'll attend, right?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, I will" Y/N answered. I came near Y/N then patted her head. " Go, take a rest, so that you'll see your handsome boyfriend's performance live on stage." I told her. She giggled at what I said. I wasn't joking around. I kissed her forehead then sat next to my hyungs.

"Take that back" Jin said with a death glare at me. "Take what back?" I asked confused. "Don't pretend all innocent, Junglebook" He told me seriously. "What's wrong with you, hyung? Do you want me to kiss you too?" I jokingly said. "Ew, not that, you disgusting child. What I meant was you proclaiming yourself handsome." Is he even real?